Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I LEARNED SOMETHING NEW...........by Stewart Smalley!

Old 06-04-2012, 05:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I LEARNED SOMETHING NEW...........by Stewart Smalley!

Say there boys and girls. I did a no no today. I brought my 2008 JK into the dealership to have all the recalls taken care of. The 2008 jeep is 4 1/2 years old now with 54k miles, and since I have not addressed any of these (in order to stay away from the dealer) I decide that now that I'm not working anymore (got laid........off that is, you silly boys)
I would drop it off to take care of these once and for all. Pooie on me. I got tactful (mistake number one) and asked them to check the computer for the tire size that is on there, as it is not readiung the right speed. HAHAHAHAHA....I'm such a "dupa" my grammy was right. I have 265/75-16's on and the computer has 245/75-16's......and the boss man informed me that they were the same diameter but wider.....you know the 245 is the width and the 265 is the width and the 265 is wider. Well, gee willikers.....who da thunk.

Getting back to the those big boys at the shop. I also asked them to check the AC, because it is only blowing cold air on the passanger side. I tried to troubleshoot it myself, butt, me thinks it is something blocking the condenser that is burried deep.(Oh....Me thinks this is mistake two) I had an appointment set for 7:30am, got there and they said "Yo! sweet cheeks, you want to wait 2 hours (2 hours= forever) or take the shuttle. I was sooooooo flustered, I jumped in the cute little Dodge Carovan Shuttle with a bunch of other fellas.......or should I say Suckas.

It's now 4:30 pm and I get a call from the dealership...Ring a ding ding!!!!!. I figured they must have disassembled it and couldn't figure out how to get it back together, or that it sat and they did not get to it. Well...Whoooooooo F&cking Hooooo! They just finished the recalls...in record time ....9 hours. And now they want to keep it overnight to look at the AC. Or I can pick it up and reschedule. Hummmmmmm! (mistake 3) Keep it overnight and finish what you are doing tomorrow. Me thinks again.......shoulda picked it up and floored it all the way home....like a little piggy.

OH......I am just up for some ANAL action, and I'm sure I will get it. They read it in my eyes...Hurt me Pleeze!

Well....this is Stewart Smalley sign off you little cuties. "I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!"

Three things you need to know about dealerships:

1. Stay far away

2. Stay farther away, screw the recalls, fix them yourself.

3. Aren't you listening? Get farther away Knucklehead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2012, 05:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm not sure what just happened here....
Old 06-04-2012, 05:32 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by FlameRedJK
I'm not sure what just happened here....
x2 Thinking the same thing...
Old 06-04-2012, 06:04 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

must be some good drugs!
Old 06-04-2012, 06:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

did the word anal ...... and action ...... did i read it right......piggie .......pooie? wtf . ? i think all of this is code for something ... errrr or something

Last edited by carolinajk; 06-04-2012 at 06:12 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:27 PM
JK Freak

Last edited by BLK08JK; 06-04-2012 at 06:29 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

That's the funniest post I've read in a long time and I know exactly how you feel about dealerships (or for anybody else working on anything of yours for that matter). Just hang in there and perhaps, just this once, they'll do what they're supposed to without raping you. Keep us updated and remember, you're smart and people really do like you, lol.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:36 PM
JK Freak

Does anyone have a tissue I can wipe the blood from my eyes...or should I just claw them out?
Old 06-04-2012, 06:40 PM
JK Freak

I don't understand.....
Old 06-04-2012, 06:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Me thinks...

Quick Reply: I LEARNED SOMETHING NEW...........by Stewart Smalley!