Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I Love My Jeep

Old 12-20-2007, 04:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Love My Jeep

I new to the Jeep life, well 6 months into it, and i love every minute. The second day i started looking at the JK iwas riding around with my parents introducing them to the JK. We were at one dealership that said it will be about 8 weeks for us to get some sahara hard tops. So me and the folks went to another dealership and told them what I wanted silver hard top sahara. The salesman was like no dont have any. So we went inside to see when they were getting some in and one of the other salespeople asked me what I was looking for I told him what i was looking for and he asks me what about a RUBICON. I was like what about it, he says we have one that we just got on trade. I was in shock at this point, looked at it, drove it, and bought it didnT think twice.
Old 12-20-2007, 05:25 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the addiction!
Old 12-20-2007, 10:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Congrats on your "new to you" Rubi! Don't you just love it when things work out so easily? By the way, what color is it? Post a picture sometime we'd all like to see it.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:01 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JackMacOKC
Welcome to the addiction!
x2
I couldn't have said it better myself

Quick Reply: I Love My Jeep