Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I would never own a 4dr Wrangler Unlimited

Old 03-14-2007, 02:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I would never own a 4dr Wrangler Unlimited

I am on my 5th Jeep. I owned a 92 YJ, 99 Sahara TJ, 00 Sport TJ, 03 Rubi TJ, and now a 07 Rubi JK 2dr. The reason I would never ever go with a 4dr not because I dont have a family or I need more room. My rubi now has plenty of room for me with the seat out. To my point, the 4dr in anyway you look at it with a lift or not, looks like a HUMMER H2. How many of you 4dr owner have gotten hey nice hummer. If I got that I would trade my Jeep in immediately. Not trying to be an ass. Just expressing my opinion. More opinions welcomed.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thank you for that insightful post.

I, personally, like Reese's Pieces puffs but am not a big fan of Frosted Flakes.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Whats your point, so ignorant people say it looks like a Hummer:confused: I personally think it looks better than a Hummer and could care less what anybody thinks. I have had a TJ with 4"s of lift and 33's and now a 4door JK with lift and 33's and the 4door is much better. Improved interior and more room make it much more practical for me.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dean
Thank you for that insightful post.

I, personally, like Reese's Pieces puffs but am not a big fan of Frosted Flakes.
I like them both

Should we now start a poll to see who likes Reese's Pieces or Frosted Flakes? I think it would be wise or do you see problems with trollers and flamers
Old 03-14-2007, 03:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fraynes1
I like them both

Should we now start a poll to see who likes Reese's Pieces or Frosted Flakes? I think it would be wise or do you see problems with trollers and flamers
I have had both and just don't see the point in posting the fact that he doesn't like the 4door. Not being rude or anything but we don't care what you like and don't like, post something usefull or ask a question. I think the 4door JK looks similar to a Benz G wagon too but im intelligent enough to distinguish between the two.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:12 PM
JK Freak

I like Reeses and Frosted Flakes. Heck, you can even mix the two together if you need to and still have a good meal.

Bryan
Old 03-14-2007, 03:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Shawndabo, I thought we were talking about Reese's Pieces Puffs and frosted Flakes......maybe I missed something!
Old 03-14-2007, 03:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Black JK;45637] Not trying to be an ass. [QUOTE]

Uhhh, I think you just proved to be one
Old 03-14-2007, 03:18 PM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Black JK
I am on my 5th Jeep. I owned a 92 YJ, 99 Sahara TJ, 00 Sport TJ, 03 Rubi TJ, and now a 07 Rubi JK 2dr. The reason I would never ever go with a 4dr not because I dont have a family or I need more room. My rubi now has plenty of room for me with the seat out. To my point, the 4dr in anyway you look at it with a lift or not, looks like a HUMMER H2. How many of you 4dr owner have gotten hey nice hummer. If I got that I would trade my Jeep in immediately. Not trying to be an ass. Just expressing my opinion. More opinions welcomed.
Just not a very nice thing to say.

We each have our reasons for buying one or the other. But to say that a JK looks like a Hummer is just silly. The Hummer looks like a long wrangler, and it's that simple. And why do you care so much about what joe public thinks about the looks of your automobile anyway?

You're WAY oversimplifying a much more complex decision.

I really think your just trying to get a reaction out of people. You must know that people will point out;
- Your talking about an H3 not an H2
- The H3 isn't a bad looking car (Car Truck, whatever it is). I've seen H3's that look better than some JK's, in my opinion.
- If your removing the back seat, then your obviously not hauling your family around with it out.
- I've never had anybody tell me "nice hummer"
- Anybody who writes "I'm not trying to be an a$$", certainly knows that they are trying to be an a$$.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:23 PM
JK Newbie

Hey, I'll drive what you like the day you make the payments on it!!!

Quick Reply: I would never own a 4dr Wrangler Unlimited