Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

An Idea For Jeep Wrangler

Old 02-21-2008, 11:02 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default make it an upgrade option

I think it's a great idea, however, they won't limit their market by doing it on a grand scale. They could open an option for service members during the purchase process to provide a huge, if not free, discount on paint and options. It would be a great marketing campaign for them - show a little patriotism, help the service folks, and maintain the size of their market segments.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeep used to offer a "Patriot" package. It only consisted of a decal that looked like a waving flag that covered a portion of the doors, a Patriot lettering banner for the windshield and a flag decal for the back window.

They stopped offering them a few years ago. They did give them away in 2005 (I think it was) at Camp Jeep in the Pococnos. They made a huge American flag out of Red, white, silver nad blue Jeeps at Pocono airport. They gave away the Patriot decal sets to the participants. Since i was in it with my silver WJ I got one and proudly displayed it. It was an attention getter without being outlandish. They were vehicle specific so I guess they did not sell enough.

WOuld be nice if they offered them again.

John
Old 02-21-2008, 09:37 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think it sounds like a fantastic idea! But, we also need a Baywatch edition to come out!

Quick Reply: An Idea For Jeep Wrangler