Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I'm finally satisfied with Jeep. My kid left me SRT8 before he went to Afghanistan.

Old 04-13-2010, 07:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm finally satisfied with Jeep. My kid left me SRT8 before he went to Afghanistan.

Whoo hoo. Talk about FUN. And it gets 11.3mpg in REAL WORLD mileage.

Jeese what a difference a V8 makes in a Jeep.

Now if my JK would move like this.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Grand Cherokee?

I really want to get one of those for my wife. I'm waiting to see what the new body style SRT8 is like. Supposed to be >500HP!
Old 04-15-2010, 11:27 PM
JK Junkie

If they make the new model, it is suppose to have 500hp.....once my Jk is paid off this year....I'm buying one for sure...but probably an 08-10 model....hopefully within 6 months.....they are a sick ride....one of my best friends have one....They drive incredible.....
Old 04-16-2010, 10:45 AM
JK Jedi

they are SUPER quick!! when i worked at the dealer i loved when i had to road test one!!
they really haul ass!@!!

and the seats are incredibally comfortable.
Old 04-16-2010, 04:04 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by rinkishJK
they are SUPER quick!! when i worked at the dealer i loved when i had to road test one!!
they really haul ass!@!!

and the seats are incredibally comfortable.
Took one for a test drive when I bought my JK, they certainly do haul ass! I see alot of them on youtube and all that stuff that have blowers and all this other stuff on them, can you imagine the power those things are putting out? I'd love to have one but im too damn cheap to spend that kind of money on one lol.
Old 04-17-2010, 07:54 AM
JK Jedi

it has so much torque and power if u power brake it and mash the gas it moves foward!! thats with the huge brembo brakes on it!! if i had 50k laying around for a car i would SO get 1!

Quick Reply: I'm finally satisfied with Jeep. My kid left me SRT8 before he went to Afghanistan.