Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Inventory Search.

Old 03-22-2010, 08:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Inventory Search.

Does anyone know of an efficient way to search for 2009 Wranglers on the Jeep site? Seems you have to go through each dealer in each area code to look through inventory and I just want to know if there are any 09 Rubicons left anywhere out there.

Maybe something similar to the old JK Tools site (miss this one).

Thanks in advance. . . . .
Old 03-23-2010, 04:43 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry man, I don't. I avoid all of the vehicle brand websites, they all want your contact info or to call. I think they rank up near tv providers websites, with all the extra junk and none of the basic info you want.

Good luck and happy shopping, let us know if you find anything.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

I believe your local dealer can search that for you. I know that's not what you want to hear, but it may be worth your time.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Good points, and thats kinda what I feared. I will probably end up just going after a 2010 but was hoping to maybe snag a better deal with an 09. My purchase timeframe wont be till June anyway. . . .

2 years on this board and FINALLY will be getting me a JK. Its been a terrible pleasure coming to this site and reading about everyone esles happiness this whole time. . . .

Sure have learned a lot too. Have my heart set on a base model rubi, really dont care what color (other than yellow) and only option I suppose I wouldnt mind is dual tops.

Last edited by JKChandler; 03-23-2010 at 08:32 AM.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:17 AM
JK Newbie

Maybe try Autotrader. com? They aren't always that accurate but it would be a start.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:54 PM
JK Newbie

I am in the same boat. Been reading this forum for about a year dreaming of the day I can post a picture of my own jk. I have probably looked at every picture in the show and tell threads lol. Hopefully this summer I can join the club officially!!
Old 03-23-2010, 04:54 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Hog Man
Maybe try Autotrader. com? They aren't always that accurate but it would be a start.
That's where I found mine.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:54 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JKChandler
Does anyone know of an efficient way to search for 2009 Wranglers on the Jeep site? Seems you have to go through each dealer in each area code to look through inventory and I just want to know if there are any 09 Rubicons left anywhere out there.

Maybe something similar to the old JK Tools site (miss this one).

Thanks in advance. . . . .
Been there done that. It's the best way if you just select '09 in the initial menu and that database seems only be 2-3 days out of date in most cases.

Your local dealer can generate a listing within the same 200 mile radius that they use internally. One dealer with no JKs at the time was kind enough to generate one for me.

Quick Reply: Inventory Search.