Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

iraqi freedom vet has jeep vandalized....

Old 09-25-2008, 12:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I forwarded the link of the story to Chrysler. I wanted to do something. Hopefully they will at least send me a contact that we can all petition to help this guy out. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime I heard you can set up a donation site thru PAyPal, but I have no idea how. Anyone better informed on this one??? Lets help this guy out!
Old 09-25-2008, 04:16 PM
JK Super Freak

I am a Canadian and feel very blessed to have men and women south of the border that are willing to do what nobody else wants to do! Every soldier should be appreciated! Some go over seas to fight not because they want to ...but because they were asked to! We have a baby military up here

Spineless pricks that do that to a soldiers vehicle let alone a JEEP should have a Grenade shoved up where the sun don't shine!
Old 09-25-2008, 07:18 PM
JK Freak

That kind of shit makes me sick. The man protects us and those morons ruin his jeep. I think we should send there ass over to Iraq and i bet they will be begging for our military then. Im in for donating some money. maybe WOL can set something up on here to send money to or something.
If anything like that comes about, make sure and post it...I'm in! I'm a military member myself and it makes me sick to see this kind of cruelty take place.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Matador
I am a Canadian and feel very blessed to have men and women south of the border that are willing to do what nobody else wants to do! Every soldier should be appreciated! Some go over seas to fight not because they want to ...but because they were asked to! We have a baby military up here

Spineless pricks that do that to a soldiers vehicle let alone a JEEP should have a Grenade shoved up where the sun don't shine!
Not to hijack, but "baby Army"???? Why don't you just vandalize my jeep with a comment like that. The Government sends us where we go. It is NOT our choice. Do you have any Idea how Crappy we felt for not going in with our American and British Brothers/ Sisters in arms?

Set up a donation site and I will pitch in.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jack's jeep
Not to hijack, but "baby Army"???? Why don't you just vandalize my jeep with a comment like that. The Government sends us where we go. It is NOT our choice. Do you have any Idea how Crappy we felt for not going in with our American and British Brothers/ Sisters in arms?

Set up a donation site and I will pitch in.
x2 !!

1) I'd pitch it to a fund to help this guy out

2) I'm assisting in your thread hijack....I'm gettin SICK AND TIRED of Canucks on this site trashing OUR military....next time someone says something derogotory about our miltary I expect a rank beside their name so I know they have the right to say something about it....Matador if you believe our military to be "baby" why don't you sign up and help serve the country you call home....7 years, 3 tours, 1 ex-wife here!
Old 09-25-2008, 09:35 PM
JK Freak

Man, I get a lot of wierd looks from folks when I'm in my Jeep wearing CADPAT, but the day I get my Jeep trashed is the day I start hunting assholes with boomsticks...
Old 09-25-2008, 09:50 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Coach
I forwarded the link of the story to Chrysler. I wanted to do something. Hopefully they will at least send me a contact that we can all petition to help this guy out. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime I heard you can set up a donation site thru PAyPal, but I have no idea how. Anyone better informed on this one??? Lets help this guy out!
Chrysler will send you back a form letter I am sure. Where did you send it? I have been trying to get them to tell me who to contact for a comment on my website regarding the issues the dealer cannot fix. They have sent me the same form letter twice. It would be cool if they did something. I would donate to him.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:46 AM
JK Newbie

I sent it in as a Customer Care concern. I figured it would be a start. Even if it takes a while to get a hold of the right person. I know it's a long shot, but I feel like I have to DO something. This has really struck a chord with me. I was never in the military, but I believe whole heartedly in these young people doing extraordinary things in far off places, under extreme duress. I don't know this guy, he may not even be a good guy (I believe he is), but that is not the point. I have always believed, no one has the right to judge until you've "walked a mile in their shoes". Come on! The guy was parked in a Baptist College parking lot for God's sake! I think it has a lot to do with the current state of affairs in the U.S. right now. There are so many other things someone could protest. Going after a "Patriot", is certainly not one of them. And the over the top aggression associated with it is beyond me. Sorry, I'll get off the soap box now.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:08 AM
J2H
JK Enthusiast

Amen Coach! My brothers and sisters in arms volunteered to fight and die for our country, yet people back home want to do stupid stuff like this to protest. Fine, you object to the war, go to a rally, vote against it, but for God's sake, why tear up something that someone bought with hard earned money because you don't agree with the war? They targeted ONE person who has no control over the scope of this fight!
Old 09-26-2008, 04:18 AM
JK Super Freak

[QUOTE=jack's jeep;703237]Not to hijack, but "baby Army"???? Why don't you just vandalize my jeep with a comment like that. The Government sends us where we go. It is NOT our choice. Do you have any Idea how Crappy we felt for not going in with our American and British Brothers/ Sisters in arms?

You might have misunderstood me! I was not mocking the Canadian Military nor was I mocking the US Military.

If you read my post i clearly said "Every soldier should be appreciated! Some go over seas to fight not because they want to ...but because they were asked to!"
How is that disrespecting soldiers????? When I said we have a baby military (Canada) I was merely referring to our size. But that's because our government chooses to spend money on stupid stuff!

BlackNorthernJK said "Matador if you believe our military to be "baby" why don't you sign up and help serve the country you call home....7 years, 3 tours, 1 ex-wife here! "

Um word of advice.....read my original post!!!!! I said EVERY SOLDIER should be appreciated!!! That includes OUR soldiers!!!! I have family and friends that have served and are serving!

Last edited by Matador; 09-26-2008 at 04:28 AM.

Quick Reply: iraqi freedom vet has jeep vandalized....