Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

It's hard to be humble!

Old 01-15-2007, 02:51 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Same here-JK OBSESSION!!

It's been like an obsession! I am neglecting my girlfriend to look up new parts and pics on the internet! She doesn't get it!!!
Old 01-15-2007, 03:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I might camp out in mine the first night I have it.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CHOPPER
I might camp out in mine the first night I have it.
The nice thing is, unless you're especially tall, you actually can!

-E
Old 01-15-2007, 03:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

LoL, I lie awake at night, night dreaming of places i can go without any problems. And all the stuff i can do to it. and i too stare at it for hours on end and dream about it...hehe what a bunch of freaks...I love all the peeps staring at it on the road.. with all the ice we have here, its becoming a hazard to other drivers. I was going up a steep hill covered in ice today and all the home owners around where watching me creep right on up it..
I even have had the guys at my work. workin on mods for me ( rock sliders )
I'll post picks after they are rhino coated this weekend.. i got them now to test them out then i'll pull them of for the finishin touches.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:07 PM
HEK
JK Freak

Robar you are so correct, I find myself doing the same thing I do when I drive my TL and that is turn around at least twice as I walk away and when coming home I go out the furthest door at work so I can look at either of my vehicles ....I have one of the fastes cars on the road and one that can climg just about over anything in it's path.....the best of both Worlds....( damn I sound vain.... )

Quick Reply: It's hard to be humble!