Jeep Commercials....... - JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Commercials.......

 
Old 06-15-2009, 09:16 AM
  #1  
JK Jedi
Thread Starter
 
RedneckJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Jeep Commercials.......

I thought it would be cool to have a Jeep commercial thread. We've all seen them......and some we've not. So post them here and they can all be in one place. I'll start with this one, because I think markderidder did an OUTSTANDING job on it. Maybe one of our mods could make this a sticky?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_0QPxdZHKY

Last edited by JackMac4; 05-03-2010 at 06:46 PM.
RedneckJeep is offline  
Old 06-15-2009, 09:45 AM
  #2  
JK Enthusiast
 
SLCJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Draper, UT
Posts: 307
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Thats a cool commercial. This has been one of my favorite jeep commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsOkgi2uYrw

Last edited by JackMac4; 05-03-2010 at 06:47 PM.
SLCJK is offline  
Old 06-15-2009, 09:49 AM
  #3  
JK Enthusiast
 
SLCJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Draper, UT
Posts: 307
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by SLCJK View Post
Thats a cool commercial. This has been one of my favorite jeep commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsOkgi2uYrw

Although after watching that again, I find myself wondering, "what about the doors? Where did they put em" I wished I could be out on a trail and decide to take off the doors at a moments notice.
SLCJK is offline  
Old 06-15-2009, 09:52 AM
  #4  
JK Jedi
 
Hellbound13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 4,470
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by SLCJK View Post
Thats a cool commercial. This has been one of my favorite jeep commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsOkgi2uYrw
Uh, did they just toss the doors in the woods or what?
Hellbound13 is offline  
Old 06-15-2009, 10:04 AM
  #5  
JK Freak
 
scottrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 816
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by SLCJK View Post
Although after watching that again, I find myself wondering, "what about the doors? Where did they put em" I wished I could be out on a trail and decide to take off the doors at a moments notice.
Take a cable lock, lean em against a tree, lock em up and roll out

Originally Posted by RedneckJeep View Post
I thought it would be cool to have a Jeep commercial thread. We've all seen them......and some we've not. So post them here and they can all be in one place. I'll start with this one, because I think markderidder did an OUTSTANDING job on it. Maybe one of our mods could make this a sticky?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_0QPxdZHKY
THAT COMMERCIAL IS BAD TO THE BONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scottrock is offline  
Old 06-15-2009, 10:16 AM
  #6  
JK Super Freak
 
riverzendz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,235
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by scottrock View Post


THAT COMMERCIAL IS BAD TO THE BONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is an awesome commercial and I believe it was someone on this forum that worked on it. Their Jeep was used as the model if I remember correctly.
riverzendz is offline  
Old 06-15-2009, 10:37 AM
  #7  
JK Jedi
Thread Starter
 
RedneckJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by riverzendz View Post
It is an awesome commercial and I believe it was someone on this forum that worked on it. Their Jeep was used as the model if I remember correctly.
It was indeed. If you read my post, you'll see I gave them credit for it. It is an awesome commercial.
RedneckJeep is offline  
Old 06-15-2009, 10:43 AM
  #8  
JK Jedi
Thread Starter
 
RedneckJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Here's another good one.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njauitC80KE

Last edited by JackMac4; 05-03-2010 at 06:47 PM.
RedneckJeep is offline  
Old 06-15-2009, 08:00 PM
  #9  
JK Freak
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SPACE
Posts: 923
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

This one got my attention. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImHMpnKLpFY

Last edited by JackMac4; 05-03-2010 at 06:48 PM.
JKRINGO is offline  
Old 06-16-2009, 07:39 PM
  #10  
JK Enthusiast
 
JKJosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Seaford DE
Posts: 294
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by JKRINGO View Post
Ha!! Beat me too it. Best commercial on youtube.
JKJosh is offline  

Quick Reply: Jeep Commercials.......


Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: