Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Uconnect

Old 12-15-2015, 10:14 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep Uconnect

Cannot for the life of me set up my phone to my jeep can't find pin can figure it out,

2011 Jeep Wrangler to hook up to a iPhone 6 has anyone else had these problems
Old 12-16-2015, 09:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You set the 4 digit pin number when you first sync the phone to the UConnect. If you can't figure out your pin, try deleting all the phones off the UConnect and set everything up again. If that doesn't help, search around online. I had heard that some people had to download an app from UConnect to be able to connect their phone. It seemed like it was an issue with newer phones on an older UConnect system.
Old 12-16-2015, 06:11 PM
JK Newbie

I just did this two nights ago.
got my new iPhone 6s, but couldn't remember how to pair with Uconnect. Make sure your Bluetooth on your phone is activated. tell UConnect you want to pair a device. When it asks for the 4 digit pin, say any 4 numbers (just remember what numbers you say, because you will have to enter them in your phone when prompted)
This vid sums it up.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rQzgG-Qe74U
Old 01-04-2016, 09:11 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bunz-o-fun
I just did this two nights ago. got my new iPhone 6s, but couldn't remember how to pair with Uconnect. Make sure your Bluetooth on your phone is activated. tell UConnect you want to pair a device. When it asks for the 4 digit pin, say any 4 numbers (just remember what numbers you say, because you will have to enter them in your phone when prompted) This vid sums it up. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rQzgG-Qe74U
Wow thanks man!

Quick Reply: Jeep Uconnect