Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

JEEP wave

Old 04-14-2008, 06:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JEEP wave

Everyone here I am sure has waved at another jeep owner, so here is my question. When I was forced to drive my wifes 03 Expedition into work and then into the shop today, I found myself waving at a few other jeeps going by. Would you either think this guy is over friendly and wants a jeep, or this is a beat down guy who owns a jeep, and looks depressed while driving his wifes Expedition to work?

p.s. My Teraflex 2.5 BB was in the back seat of my jeep all day today screaming to be put to use. :whoaisme:
Old 04-14-2008, 06:54 PM
JK Super Freak

I would think that the standards to get a drivers license need to be raised a bit

Naw it happens to all of us. We all (or at least those unlucky enough to own 2 or more jeeps) when driving our other vehicle.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thats fine with me. I'd get it. What I dont understand is why this town of San Angelo has never heard of it. They think im nuts!
Old 04-14-2008, 07:03 PM
JK Newbie

If I am driving my car (a celica), I'll wave anyway, mostly b/c I am pissed at missing out on a jeep wave. Don't think I've ever gotten a wave back when in the car. When I'm driving the Jeep, I don't think anyone has every waved at me from a vehicle other than a Jeep, but if they did, I think they'd be thinking what I think when in my car...wish I had the Jeep!!
Old 04-14-2008, 07:03 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Jonny Ryan Mac
Thats fine with me. I'd get it. What I dont understand is why this town of San Angelo has never heard of it. They think im nuts!
Dude, they don't know to wave back because they've been trapped out on that compound all their life and never heard of the Jeep wave. LMAO.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Black08X
Dude, they don't know to wave back because they've been trapped out on that compound all their life and never heard of the Jeep wave. LMAO.
So very, very, true! You have no idea how true that is out here. 300 miles from anything, its like "The Village" out here sometimes, I swear!
Old 04-15-2008, 03:15 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Anytime someone waves at me from a non-Jeep vehicle, I figure that they're a Jeep owner (or perhaps former owner) and are just day-dreaming about what they'd rather be doing (driving their own Jeep).

Quick Reply: JEEP wave