Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

The jeep wave and the jeep knod in indianapolis

Old 05-03-2011, 01:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The jeep wave and the jeep knod in indianapolis

There was a thread earlier out west that jeep owners was not giving the wave. Here in indianapolis i say 90% of all jeep owners give the wave. This morning driving home i must of passed at least 10 jeeps all gave the wave and heck 2 gave me the jeep knod alittle movement of the chin up and back down, on the 4 lane road all the way on the other side they made the wave in heavy traffic, a female in a blue jeep gave me a little wave as she looked kind of embarrassed hmmm must be her husbands but even she knows to do the wave. You can tell jeep owners here enjoy their jeeps no matter what kind 2dr or 4dr jk, cj. You guys out west if your ever in the midwest or im out on the west or east coast ill always give you the wave or the jeep knod.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by goirish
There was a thread earlier out west that jeep owners was not giving the wave. Here in indianapolis i say 90% of all jeep owners give the wave. This morning driving home i must of passed at least 10 jeeps all gave the wave and heck 2 gave me the jeep knod alittle movement of the chin up and back down, on the 4 lane road all the way on the other side they made the wave in heavy traffic, a female in a blue jeep gave me a little wave as she looked kind of embarrassed hmmm must be her husbands but even she knows to do the wave. You can tell jeep owners here enjoy their jeeps no matter what kind 2dr or 4dr jk, cj. You guys out west if your ever in the midwest or im out on the west or east coast ill always give you the wave or the jeep knod.
yep.. when i was in indy for work i never had a problem getting a wave there. you coming to the badlands for go topless day on the 14th?
Old 05-03-2011, 02:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nickit1981
yep.. When i was in indy for work i never had a problem getting a wave there. You coming to the badlands for go topless day on the 14th?
im goi to try to get there
Old 05-03-2011, 03:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by goirish
im goi to try to get there
cool.. you should go reply in this thread im linking you to so we can add you to the list.. and then tell us if youre going to come to the after party in champaign afterward.

heres the link..
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...11-Head-count.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:26 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Big wave to ya from the west side of Indy

Quick Reply: The jeep wave and the jeep knod in indianapolis