Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeepers..RE: please check temp differential between driver side and passenger side ..

Old 06-07-2012, 06:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeepers..RE: please check temp differential between driver side and passenger side ..

As I said in another thread, my AC kinda blows. It blows much cooler on the passanger side (both vents) Can you check your differential next time you blow the AC? It would help if it were a hot day, as it will or would be more obvious to realize the diff. Mine is so bad, you don't need to thermocouple it to tell, Gezzzz.....even the wife could tell.

I checked it out myself...popped the glove box out, took the vents (round inserts that direct air) and could not see or feel anything blocking. I then took it in for recall work, and they checked out the AC and said it was fine. (within spec). It was a cool day when they checked it out. They had a differential of 8 degrees from side vent to side vent.

It's no biggie in San Diego, but sure is a killer when going east in the summer time.

Once I clear out the garage, my top is coming off for the summer.

Riddle:

I wake up and it's Saturday morning.....spend the day like it's Saturday. And expect to see Saturday Night Live every late night. Tomorrow is Saturday, Yesterday was Saturday......I'm not a ground hog. What is wrong/right with me?
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;
;;
;;
;;
;;
;;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
I got laid off

I go on unemployment for a year or so

I could care less about working

It's early retirement

Quick Reply: Jeepers..RE: please check temp differential between driver side and passenger side ..