Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

JK Forum Cards / Jeff Daniels Jeep Show

Old 09-22-2008, 04:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JK Forum Cards / Jeff Daniels Jeep Show

Handed out a few JK cards at the Jeff daniels Jeep show on the 21st. Hope we will get some new members from the Pa, De, MD, and NJ area.

If you are located in or near the eastern Pa area and did'nt make this show you may want to make a note of it for next year. Very good show, and FREE.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:32 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool, I cann't get mine to print right. I pick the brand and # from the envelope the cards came in but it still doesn't line up right.
I bought the Avery 27881 and they are pretty thin and don't come apart too clean. Maybe I'll try a different brand and try again, I've been seeing alot more JK's around here ... gotta get the word out.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:25 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by boots
Handed out a few JK cards at the Jeff daniels Jeep show on the 21st. Hope we will get some new members from the Pa, De, MD, and NJ area.

If you are located in or near the eastern Pa area and did'nt make this show you may want to make a note of it for next year. Very good show, and FREE.
Very Cool!

Originally Posted by BJeepJK
Cool, I cann't get mine to print right. I pick the brand and # from the envelope the cards came in but it still doesn't line up right.
I bought the Avery 27881 and they are pretty thin and don't come apart too clean. Maybe I'll try a different brand and try again, I've been seeing alot more JK's around here ... gotta get the word out.
We've had good luck with the Avery 8879 Business Card Stock.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used the Staples brand heavy stock pre-cut cards, and they worked great. Also just printed my name (boots) on the back of each card.

Quick Reply: JK Forum Cards / Jeff Daniels Jeep Show