Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

JK Tranfer cases

Old 04-28-2008, 04:17 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ctimrun
If I remember correctly, the last one was listed with some other Rubi parts for sale, and the seller just wanted a quick sale which he got. I believe he had it listed for $500.
Man, those things aren't worth crap. I'll have pitty on you though and give you the going rate of $500. Seriously, it would be easy to git rid of for $1000+.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:51 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im prettyu sure you wont have a problem selling it

just a guess thought im not good at these things
Old 04-28-2008, 05:18 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are a direct bolt on for any YJ/TJ/JK as long as the spline count on the imput shaft is the same as the T-case being replaced. If not a new imput shaft only runs around $200. I have seen NV241's from TJ Rubi's going for $1000 and selling fast, so you wouldn't have a problem getting rid of it. One question though......why would you want to sell it. The only added benefit of the atlas is the 2Lo and the ability to do a front dig. Not something that you're probably gonna need in a JK.

Quick Reply: JK Tranfer cases