Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

JKU spotted at REI AZ Jks

Old 04-02-2011, 07:23 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JKU spotted at REI AZ Jks

Spotted a Deep Water Blue, I think they belong to the phoenix JKers club because they had JK decal but with a phoenix in the background which looks sick, It was Deep Water Blue JKU with Procomps, 35 inch KM2s, and Orfab slider skins? and Orfab half doors. I would upload pics but the picture uploader isn't working. No decals except that Phoenix Decal

Where can I get one of those phx JK stickers?
Old 04-03-2011, 08:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Groups

Head over to the groups section and join the Phoenix JK group. Access the group section (https://www.jk-forum.com/group.php) by clicking the tab between gallery and Mobi. And show up at a M&G, we just had one yesterday, so the next is a month away. There is also a PHX JK thread in the region forum, Four Corners.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:09 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by knotaddicted
Head over to the groups section and join the Phoenix JK group. Access the group section (https://www.jk-forum.com/group.php) by clicking the tab between gallery and Mobi. And show up at a M&G, we just had one yesterday, so the next is a month away. There is also a PHX JK thread in the region forum, Four Corners.
Thanks man yeah your guy's logo is the sticker

Finally got the pictures this was one of the coolest deepwater blues i've seen
Old 04-03-2011, 06:34 PM
JK Junkie

Bump where can I get one of those decals?
Old 04-03-2011, 06:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

That is andrews jeep!!! Haha. To get the phx jk stickers you have to come a Meet & Greet! We have our M&G the first Saturday of every month. Check out the PHX JKERS Group. Go to top of page click on "group" and search phx jks.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:08 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by sheks4ever
That is andrews jeep!!! Haha. To get the phx jk stickers you have to come a Meet & Greet! We have our M&G the first Saturday of every month. Check out the PHX JKERS Group. Go to top of page click on "group" and search phx jks.

thanks man lol I thought his jeep looked kinda of familiar I think I've seen it on some of the phx jkers albums.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Your welcome! Ya he just added the OR-Fab door skins and the Tube doors. Don't be a stranger on the PHX JKERS thread! Keep an eye on it. We will be trying to put together a run soon I hope.

Originally Posted by matt852

thanks man lol I thought his jeep looked kinda of familiar I think I've seen it on some of the phx jkers albums.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:23 PM
JK Junkie

Your welcome! Ya he just added the OR-Fab door skins and the Tube doors. Don't be a stranger on the PHX JKERS thread! Keep an eye on it. We will be trying to put together a run soon I hope.
Sure will do I just got to go get some rocksliders before I go wheeling with you guys, you guys look like you do some serious stuff.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just got myself some OR-Fab rock sliders!! Just for that reason. Haha.

Originally Posted by matt852

Sure will do I just got to go get some rocksliders before I go wheeling with you guys, you guys look like you do some serious stuff.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:31 PM
JK Junkie

I just got myself some OR-Fab rock sliders!! Just for that reason. Haha.
I like those things alot but I also want some sliders that the bar will extend out a bit like a step but just for those people trying to ding me or from a side impact to have a little more steel there.

Quick Reply: JKU spotted at REI AZ Jks