Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Just Curious

Old 02-09-2007, 06:34 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
All arguing aside, I am betting this was just meant as a friendly stab/humor. At least, that is how I took it anyhow.

I get picked on by a few Jeep guys around here for buying a "Sahara" (They call it a girly Jeep, i dont care.) I know they mean it in good jest, usually even more so when myself and my girly sahara with factory crapola tires was yankin' his Rubi butt out of a mudhole.

I really wish i would have had my camera with me. He did, but oddly enough, those pictures seem to not have come out. "go-figure"
No Doubt in friendly Humor, Friday Fun,........
Old 02-09-2007, 11:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorry

OOOOPS! HOLY MACKEREL!!!!
For all you X owners and lovers let me apologise right now....
Sorry, I didn't mean to step on any toes (at least not too hard).
I'm new to the whole Jeep scene...I plead ignorance. And I throw myself upon the mercy of the forum

I was under the impression that the X 's, (because they are the base model), didn't come with the T-R badge
(which from the photo that nam6869usmc posted I now see that I was wrong).
That's the only reason I said that.
It had nothing to do with their capabilities whatsoever. To be totally truthfull, I was actually making fun of the badge itself.
Even though I think the badge looks kind of cool (only because I like to collect odd ball coins),
I think that having a badge on the side of a Jeep that says "Trail Rated 4X4" is a bit redundent, because that's a fact that's all ready known.

Wow...I had no idea how big of a can of worms I was opening by writing that.
Although I must admit, I've never had soo many answers in one night to anything else I've posted so far.

Peace,
CHOPPER
Old 02-10-2007, 02:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I can, I'll peel that damn thing off my Jeep before it even gets unloaded from the truck. I might make it into a name tag or something for a dog.

Quick Reply: Just Curious