Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Keeping fenders clean

Old 03-10-2007, 06:02 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keeping fenders clean

I've washed my JK twice and I still cant get the fenders and bumpers to look like they did when I first got it. any suggestions?
Old 03-10-2007, 06:41 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

303 aerospace protectant will keep them looking good, once they are clean. Google it for a store near you or I think 4wd.com carries it. They are one of our sponsors.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:44 PM
JK Freak

dose it leave them shiny ??
Old 03-10-2007, 10:34 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by dhoffroad
dose it leave them shiny ??
Not at all. It just leaves them nice and black. The stuff has a sunscreen in it to help keep them from fading. Works on the tires too. It makes them look black but not shiny.

You sure you want to trust me?
Old 03-11-2007, 11:53 AM
JK Freak

I really like Zano products. They have a protectant just like 303 and probably the same thing. No silicone in it so dirt won't stick to it and its not shiny. Just a deep black color that feels dry to the touch. It lasts a very long time. I will put mine on monday as soon as I take deivery.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

have you guys checked out the flash intro on 303products.com? its a tad on the weird side.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:21 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rubimon
Not at all. It just leaves them nice and black. The stuff has a sunscreen in it to help keep them from fading. Works on the tires too. It makes them look black but not shiny.

You sure you want to trust me?
I trust you on this....mall crawlers always look nice....LOL...

ok I guess I'd better lay off the mall jokes, don't want you to think I'm a TOTAL prick....(I'm only a partial one) LOL
Old 03-12-2007, 07:46 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by dhoffroad
I trust you on this....mall crawlers always look nice....LOL...

ok I guess I'd better lay off the mall jokes, don't want you to think I'm a TOTAL prick....(I'm only a partial one) LOL
I might have to go to Moab just to tell FourWheelers Mag that the work on the Brute is very sloppy, poor welds, nothing follows the lines of the vehicle,....Who did this work?
Old 03-12-2007, 12:36 PM
JK Freak

ive used zano and just about everything ive had good luck with mothers wax now ive bought some new fangled meiguires was that just came out im going to give that a whirl...my jeep is all shiny but somehow i don't think jeeps should be clean they just don't look right unless some mud is on them :confused:

Quick Reply: Keeping fenders clean