Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

kj and jk comparo??

Old 09-26-2006, 02:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kj and jk comparo??

does any one have pics of an jk unlimited rubi, next to a kj renny?? I'd like to see dimensional differences if possible; and over all sizing.
Old 09-29-2006, 11:16 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by bLITZ
does any one have pics of an jk unlimited rubi, next to a kj renny?? I'd like to see dimensional differences if possible; and over all sizing.
I think that's going to be a pretty tough pic to get. But, I have seen both and I can tell you that in some ways, the JK looks and feels bigger every which way you look at it.
Old 10-02-2006, 03:02 PM
JK Newbie

i agree with you there.... but i was wondering is if it's a visual illusion or if it really is that much bigger. Well as soon as i see one on the lot i'll pull up beside and do some comparo pics for you guys! But that might be the last time in my renny! hahaha
Old 10-05-2006, 05:23 AM
JK Freak

speakin of compairisons, i just ran across this page, dunno if ya'll have seen it yet. It compairs the JK 2 and 4 dr's to the TJ's and TJ unlimited's. Also to the 07 Commander.

http://www.rockcrawler.com/reviews/j...ions/index.asp
Old 10-05-2006, 08:40 AM
JK Newbie

Default length of rubicon 2P?

for the comparison in dimensions that are shown here, the rubicon 2006 are longer than the 2007, is true?.:sad:

Quick Reply: kj and jk comparo??