Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

The lift came today

Old 01-13-2009, 05:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The lift came today

The Rough country 4" with 2.2s' was on the door step today. The dual steering stabilizer shipped today and will be here by Friday. The Rustys front adjustable lower control arms will also be here friday. I'm more excited than a teenager getting his first piece of.......... Picks will follow with thoughts on Saturday evening.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:00 AM
JK Freak

Congrat man!! Cant wait to see the install pics!! What kinda tires and wheels you going with?
Old 01-14-2009, 06:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sacdaddy03
Congrat man!! Cant wait to see the install pics!! What kinda tires and wheels you going with?
I'm going to stick with the stock rims and try out the Dunlop Mud rover 35-12.50-17s'. 35's are so damn expensive. I can get 5 of them from Sams club with full road hazard, mounted, balanced out the door for 1200. Cheapest I can find. If someone knows of a better deal, I dont plan on purchasing the tires for another two weeks. The lift components drained the cash supply for now.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:04 AM
JK Freak

I got and found some real good prices on Firestone Destination M/T's...Might want to look at those! I love mine so far, good road manners, not to loud, good traction offroad!! Just for a guide line...I got mine mounted, balanced...The works and drove off for $985 for a set of 5! Make sure you order your spacers just incase they get snowed in for 4days like mine!
Old 01-15-2009, 08:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the info sacdaddy. I didn't think about firestone. I'll check out the local prices. I don't plan on spacers since its a 4" lift but we'll see. I hope not.

Quick Reply: The lift came today