Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Lift kit dilemma!!!!!!

Old 03-09-2012, 02:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift kit dilemma!!!!!!

So my wonderful wife went ahead and ordered my lift kit for me as a surprise. It was the Rustys 2" kit. Well I really wasn't planning on buying the 2" I wanted to get the 3.25....actually I wanted to buy a 4" rough country but hey...my wife was trying to be nice so I can't blame her. So im pretty sure they've shipped it already and if so...do you guys think rustys will take it back and refund her the money? I know the shipping alone was 90 bucks which I'm sure we're gonna be asked to eat....which I'm not thrilled about. Or!!! Do you guys know of any individual parts that can be added on to increase the lift size? Like an adjustable trackbar or anything else that the 2" kit doesn't have that other higher kits do have?
Old 03-09-2012, 02:43 PM
JK Newbie

I've tried calling Rusty's already...no answer.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:46 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MigraMarzi
So my wonderful wife went ahead and ordered my lift kit for me as a surprise. It was the Rustys 2" kit. Well I really wasn't planning on buying the 2" I wanted to get the 3.25....actually I wanted to buy a 4" rough country but hey...my wife was trying to be nice so I can't blame her. So im pretty sure they've shipped it already and if so...do you guys think rustys will take it back and refund her the money? I know the shipping alone was 90 bucks which I'm sure we're gonna be asked to eat....which I'm not thrilled about. Or!!! Do you guys know of any individual parts that can be added on to increase the lift size? Like an adjustable trackbar or anything else that the 2" kit doesn't have that other higher kits do have?
Wow! Great wife! I bet they will exchange it but like you say you will probably eat the shipping.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:57 PM
JK Newbie

Probably gonna have to suck it up and buy a body lift aren't I? Or can I slap on some coil spacers to give the extra lift?

Last edited by MigraMarzi; 03-09-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Quick Reply: Lift kit dilemma!!!!!!