Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

LoD has stiffed me on my lower skid plate !

Old 10-18-2011, 03:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry LoD has stiffed me on my lower skid plate !

LoD has stiffed me on my lower skid plate for my Mid-With front bumper for month now. I call and it's on its way Right! So today I am calling them one more time if nothing good comes from this I will turn it over to the better business group and see what happens.

The sad part I bought it because it is from Indiana just north of me, I live southern Indiana. Just thought everybody should know. Maybe I will eat my words and it will be at home when I get there tonight.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JC JK
LoD has stiffed me on my lower skid plate for my Mid-With front bumper for month now. I call and it's on its way Right! So today I am calling them one more time if nothing good comes from this I will turn it over to the better business group and see what happens.

The sad part I bought it because it is from Indiana just north of me, I live southern Indiana. Just thought everybody should know. Maybe I will eat my words and it will be at home when I get there tonight.
If they said it is on its way, it is probably on its way.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:49 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Ryanc

If they said it is on its way, it is probably on its way.
Took mine a few weeks to show after my bumper, it'll show. I called and they said they were behind on those because of super high demand.
Old 10-18-2011, 05:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

I hope when your CC get charged and you have not parts you get upset
Old 10-18-2011, 06:59 AM
JK Freak

I hope when your CC get charged and you have not parts you get upset
I was not charged until all parts left their facility.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:37 AM
JK Newbie

Both of my bumpers came from LoD and they were super nice on the phone. Im positive that they will get it to you.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I ordered my front and rear bumpers from LoD communication was slow....I didn't know if I was going to get them the next day or 3 months from when I ordered them. Finally, one day I received an email with tracking numbers in them.

My front and rear showed up on the same day. It took my rear bumper 6 weeks to show up from ordering and my front 3 weeks. Patience is key with a popular brand.......they are probably maxed out on orders right now. But their product is well worth the wait.

Like others have stated, I wasn't charged until the product left their facility.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:58 AM
MFX
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by hamer138
Both of my bumpers came from LoD and they were super nice on the phone. Im positive that they will get it to you.
Being "nice" is only a small part of what it takes to run a company and besides they better be nice seeing as how they almost never answer the phone or respond back to an email. Yet when the vendor that sells their products calls them they seem to answer every time. I've been given the run around by LoD among countless others that have posted in the forum and I for one will NEVER buy from them again. I honestly feel that the LoD products should be pulled off the shelves from the paying sponsors on this site. If they haven't taken the necessary measures to improve their products and customer service by now, they never will.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

well I guess I vented to soon they said it will be at my house tomorrow. Time will tell, I beleve in supporting home town builders
Old 10-18-2011, 11:10 AM
JK Freak

well I guess I vented to soon they said it will be at my house tomorrow. Time will tell, I beleve in supporting home town builders
Agreed. And their products are bad ass! Look great and strong as hell

Quick Reply: LoD has stiffed me on my lower skid plate !