Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

The "Look"... the "Wave's" cousin

Old 08-01-2011, 09:56 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yesterday my wife took the Jeep to get a coffee @ Crapbucks. She told me when she pulled into the parking lot, a father and son watched her park and the kid started shouting "Dad! Dad! Look at that cool car! The doors are so cool!" (note: I have the body armor doors on w/ netting). The father said "Son, that's a Jeep, it's not a car." Son replies "oh..... that JEEP is so cool!!" When my wife passed them, the man told her his son really likes the Jeep. Wife says "Ohhh...It's my husband's Jeep... SOMETIMES he lets me borrow it."

Last edited by TURTLECON; 08-01-2011 at 09:58 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:30 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

10 times a day at least...
There are only 2 rubicons in the north of Ireland...
And very very few x or sahara...
It's good to be different...
Old 08-02-2011, 07:29 AM
RLT
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by webejeepin
Big fancy Q7 pulls up to my JKU topless doorless at a light. (yes tunes were cranked..) The kids in the back see past each of their head rest DVD system to fight to see out the window and scream cool Jeep! The look of the driver was priceless, like he just took a dump in his pants, yet his wife looked over and gave me thank smirk that said, NICE!

Just topless this time (yes tunes still cranked) a what appeared to be brand new Nissan Rouge, AC on and MR. Stuffy driving. His very nice looking passanger in the front seat leans over looks at my Jeep, winks, and mouths "Nice Jeep" and gives me the thumbs up. Mr Stuffy driving never even blinked.....I smiled, said thanks and gave her a Jeep wave....what any of us whould have done
Mentioning Q7's

Picked up my granddaughter from school last winter, lots of deep white stuff just off road.
Moved off no probs next to a Q7 with all 4 wheels rotating, all that cash and going no where...
... kept smirk for further down the road
Old 08-02-2011, 07:39 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The day after I put on lift and tires (2 weeks ago), I took my gf to lunch and parked where I could stare at it. She points over while we were eating to a guy walking around it staring at everything that's been done. I am trying not to smile, when she asks "you love that don't you?". Yup!

Last edited by Raisinhead; 08-02-2011 at 12:33 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:28 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Was at an intersection yesterday waiting for the light to turn green when 2 guys in a pickup to my right stuck their arms out the window and vigorously gave me several thumbs ups. Felt good
Old 08-08-2011, 08:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Not a wave or look but still as good, my friend was sitting at a restaurant and saw me drive by. People at the table next to her said "look at that awesome Jeep!"

3rd party admiring!
Old 08-08-2011, 08:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

I love those looks! I actually have gotten a few thumbs up from drivers whom I catch staring at the jeep!
Old 08-08-2011, 11:43 AM
JK Freak

I'm in an X, with no doors or top, passed a Rubi and the driver almost fell out he was leaning so far out to look and give me a huge smile and thumbs up. if I had the time, i would have stopped to let him know his could do this too.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

This is how I really feel on the inside, likes Kid Look

My Look

Old 08-08-2011, 12:16 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by webejeepin
Big fancy Q7 pulls up to my JKU topless doorless at a light. (yes tunes were cranked..) The kids in the back see past each of their head rest DVD system to fight to see out the window and scream cool Jeep! The look of the driver was priceless, like he just took a dump in his pants, yet his wife looked over and gave me thank smirk that said, NICE!

Just topless this time (yes tunes still cranked) a what appeared to be brand new Nissan Rouge, AC on and MR. Stuffy driving. His very nice looking passanger in the front seat leans over looks at my Jeep, winks, and mouths "Nice Jeep" and gives me the thumbs up. Mr Stuffy driving never even blinked.....I smiled, said thanks and gave her a Jeep wave....what any of us whould have done
It's kinda like you had relations with his lady friend right in front of him.

Quick Reply: The "Look"... the "Wave's" cousin