Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Looking for dealer in canada for synergy tie rod

Old 08-13-2013, 06:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for dealer in canada for synergy tie rod

Looking for a Canadian dealer to get me a synergy tie rod for a good price that has the tie rod in stock

My first choice was north ridge but they don't have the tie rod in stock :(:( now I'm on a chase to get the tie rod by August 23 without paying ridiculousness. One local shop said he could have it for $470 and that's just stupid!

If worse comes to worse ill wait for norhridge but I am hoping someone else has advice
Old 08-13-2013, 06:52 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate to say it but I doubt anyone stocks it in your area or Canada for that matter. Im sure you could get one from the states shipped up express but you will pay heavy for that. If your in need of a stock tr and need it by that date I have one but it needs a tierod end.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:55 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Biggy
I hate to say it but I doubt anyone stocks it in your area or Canada for that matter. Im sure you could get one from the states shipped up express but you will pay heavy for that. If your in need of a stock tr and need it by that date I have one but it needs a tierod end.
Thanks biggy...I'm likely going to just put up with waiting the extra time and get it from northridge. I wanted it by that date because I was already scheduled in to get my transfer case swapped (found a used rubi) that way I can get it installed the same day. But now, looking at instructions, I'm thinking this won't be too hard of a install for me to do myself
Old 08-14-2013, 05:57 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeepwave

Thanks biggy...I'm likely going to just put up with waiting the extra time and get it from northridge. I wanted it by that date because I was already scheduled in to get my transfer case swapped (found a used rubi) that way I can get it installed the same day. But now, looking at instructions, I'm thinking this won't be too hard of a install for me to do myself
You will love the rubi transfer case.
Old 08-14-2013, 03:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Check out jeep thrills in maple ridge bc. They usually stock them.

Quick Reply: Looking for dealer in canada for synergy tie rod