Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Looking for tire recommendations from these options...

Old 06-01-2017, 12:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Why not consider the Cooper Discoverer A/T3? Reports I have read indicate it wins head to head with KO2s ... I just bought a set after extensive research.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:09 PM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by mr72
Why not consider the Cooper Discoverer A/T3? Reports I have read indicate it wins head to head with KO2s ... I just bought a set after extensive research.
I am a tire whore no doubt about it and I actually had a set of at3's and there is no way they will win anything head to head with the new KO2's. people often cite the magazine article where they beat out the old KO's but those are not in the same league as the KO2's. The only thing that myAT3's did great in was highway riding as they were C rated. I ran a set of the AT3's and the toyo at2 at the same time (I always run two sets) and the toyos were my favs at the time I did sell the at3's after a short time as they just did not do it for me.

Quick Reply: Looking for tire recommendations from these options...