Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Loud exhaust

Old 10-27-2011, 06:16 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by srt8ftw
anyone know if u can replace my mbrp with the dynomax? how much louder is it?
If the MBRP is held in place by clamps than it is an easy replacement, if it is welded in, it can be cut out and a new DynoMax welded in easily.

Originally Posted by curtisc19
Forum price for the Dynomax system? 2007 jku
We don't sale directly but PM the 4WD or Quadratec rep on here. They usually help out board members.

Originally Posted by texwillys
Spoke with some of the Dynomax folks via PM. They told me the materials used in the VT series muffler for the exhaust valve were carefully researched and vigorously tested for strength and fatigue life. I was impressed with the information they provided me. I don't recall seeing (and hearing) a video posted of this muffler. However, I am very interested in a cat-back system with this muffler.

If anyone has this muffler and could share a video so we could hear how it sounds it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for posting!
I know that a few guys have them on here, hopefully they will post up a clip, I have a sound clip of this (not ready to release) but on a different engine.

Quick Reply: Loud exhaust