Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Member Discounts

Old 03-21-2012, 05:12 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmec
Who is the Quadratec rep on here? I was going to order my rubicon express lift off of Northridge but it doesnt seem like they carry it.
Hello! That's me!

-Joe
Old 03-21-2012, 08:44 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Awesome! Looks great!
Old 03-21-2012, 09:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JK-Rick
Discount Tire Direct offers a nice forum member discount. Their customer service is great!!
I could not agree more. I bought my 5 Nitto Terra Grapplers from DTD (Chris R) and could not be happier w/ my tires and the service I received!
Old 03-21-2012, 10:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Wow,Sharkey

Think you are being harsh.I don't know of any forums that charge for being a member.What's the problem for asking for discounts? They offer them so why not use them.I too am new here but have owned jeeps for over 12 yrs now,you just don't know someones background.Take it easy on fellow jeepers
Old 03-21-2012, 12:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rooster1976
Wow,Sharkey

Think you are being harsh.I don't know of any forums that charge for being a member.What's the problem for asking for discounts? They offer them so why not use them.I too am new here but have owned jeeps for over 12 yrs now,you just don't know someones background.Take it easy on fellow jeepers
I have to agree with you, he just hasked if there was any discounts available for forums members, ive been a member for quite a time now and have a relatively small amount of posts. Its not that i dont want to post something but sometime its that i dont always have the knowleage to give my oppinion on something. This forum is great and ive learned a lot from it. So dont just judge the members by how many post they have, you dont know the whole story. My .02
Old 03-21-2012, 12:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bustabizz
I offer discounts to forum members and free shipping on all orders. I sell Rubicon Express products as well.

Feel free to give me a call or PM to order.

Thanks,
Bryan
Talk to bustabizz (Bryan) at 4wd, been hooking me up on jeep parts for a few years now and always has the best prices along with great customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-21-2012, 01:52 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by rooster1976
Wow,Sharkey

Originally Posted by duffyboby

I have to agree with you, he just hasked if there was any discounts available for forums members, ive been a member for quite a time now and have a relatively small amount of posts. Its not that i dont want to post something but sometime its that i dont always have the knowleage to give my oppinion on something. This forum is great and ive learned a lot from it. So dont just judge the members by how many post they have, you dont know the whole story. My .02
Fair enough. I didn't expect my comment to be well-received by some. Perhaps I am over-sensitized by the fact that so many people in this country feel entitled to receive "something" simply because they exist. I have ZERO problems with someone looking for discounts; but I absolutely have a problem with someone simply raising their hand in multiple threads and saying "hey, what do I get now that I signed up" without any apparent effort on that person's part to actually develop a relationship with this Forum. To me, it's no different than someone signing up just so they can try to sell take-off parts. Sorry if I sound harsh, but it's just my personal take on the situation. If that's not what the OP is doing, then I offer him my sincere apologies if I offended him.

With that said, I'll get back on topic and stop the derail I inadvertently started. To the OP: There is a sponsoring manufacturer/vendor section of this Forum specifically devoted to product announcements/discounts/pre-orders, etc. If you spend some time reading through that section, you will find a variety of discounts available to members on a variety of things. Sometimes these discounts are permanent, sometimes they are limited special offers. Rather than starting multiple threads in different sections of the Forum asking for people to come to you with discounts, you might find it more beneficial to familiarize yourself with the sponsors' section and then actually take the initiative to contact the sponsor reps directly through private message. Yes, actually taking the time to develop relationships with people may take more effort, but I suspect in the long run it will be worth it. In the alternative, if you are just looking for the best price...I hear Bing Shopping is pretty cool.

Last edited by Sharkey; 03-21-2012 at 06:35 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bosox5
Talk to bustabizz (Bryan) at 4wd, been hooking me up on jeep parts for a few years now and always has the best prices along with great customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I totally agree.

Quick Reply: Member Discounts