Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

My other half is taking over my new JK Sahara Unlimited!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-30-2013, 04:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lefty14
Ha, Ha, good stuff ! I will e-mail my wife at work asking her how MY Jeep is and she say's, YOUR JEEP? My Jeep is doing just fine !!!!
WHY I AUGHTTA
And now she is saying things like, "We need to get this, and this, and this, for my Jeep" !!
This might just work out good in the end for me though, maybe I will have to buy another one !
that could def work in your favor ! milk it for all its worth lol
Old 03-30-2013, 04:11 PM
JK Super Freak

tried my damndest to get mine a four door but she insisted on her toaster ..i mean nissan cube cus it was " too cute" aside from a kick ass rockford fosgate audio system and awesome mileage i fail too see the appeal lol .
Old 03-30-2013, 07:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Mine took out a mailbox with her Honda Odyssey so I try to avoid her driving mine if at all possible...that and the fact that shes a foot shorter than I am so it takes me 5 mins of fiddling with the seat and mirrors when I get back in it.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cmusick
I got a manual so she can't drive it!
Mine is a 6 speed too....lol shame the wife cant drive a stick !
Old 03-30-2013, 08:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Lefty14
Smooth move ! Well done my friend!!
Originally Posted by 2007saharaunlimited
i taught mine to drive a stick when we were teenagers , mines a six speed too and she could teach alot of dudes a thing or two bout a manual tranny .
Old 03-30-2013, 08:21 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Still working on teaching my wife to drive a manual so she can enjoy the jeep driving experience too!
Old 03-30-2013, 10:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2007saharaunlimited
She can't drive an automatic safely let alone manual. She ripped off the passenger mirror on the garbage can backing out of the drive. When she drives im the one that ends up with white knuckles in the passenger seat yelling oh shit. There's no way she's driving my jeep.
Old 03-31-2013, 04:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Very common occurence. She knows and realizes the jeep is a babe magnet therefore YOU are NOT allowed to drive it without her being present. Jeeps are also stud magnets when women are driving them but you are not supposed to know that so... keep that on the downlow.

On the serious side, I think it is a security thing with them. Jeeps just feel more secure as they are higher up and well, its a JEEP.

Lucky for me, our rig is not pratical for my wife to drive to work as she needs her Transit for all the stuff she hauls around for her businesses. She did use it for a couple of three days once. She found it odd that people who never talked to her before came up to her and asked about the mods. Luckily she knows enough to be dangerous about them so she was able to answer their questions. She also stated the "man attention" was above normal as she wheeled it through the parking lots and to wherever it is she needs to go throughout the day. It being all muddy I am sure attracted the men as well. A woman in a built and muddy Jeep, "Hmmm, what do we have here?" Luckily the BLING kept them at bay...at least for the most part.
Old 03-31-2013, 04:15 AM
JK Junkie

I got mine a jeep cherokee so she would stay out of mine.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:26 AM
JK Super Freak

yup women driving jeeps tend to raise a mans interest level . also funny as hell the dude that posted bout his white knuckle experiences riding with his wife .'too funny

Quick Reply: My other half is taking over my new JK Sahara Unlimited!!!!!!!!!