Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

My rant for the day : hosed by a fellow jeeper on the forum.....

Old 03-30-2013, 09:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rtguy1
I wish the feedback system was available a long time ago. I have sold a ton of stuff on here and some of it was high dollar, couple grand high dollar. It's nice for the other members to know who is honest and who is not.
x2. Good point

Originally Posted by rtguy1
Hopefully this guys axle explodes...lol
LOL!!!!!
Old 03-31-2013, 04:35 AM
JK Junkie

Bumber, sorry about your experience. You would think members on this forum would have a code of conduct.
Old 03-31-2013, 04:50 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry about your bad experience. I've dealt with several forum members and had excellent results and met some really nice jeepers. If he sold you something and it turned out it was not true he should be called out. Did you pick it up and was it shipped?
Old 03-31-2013, 05:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry you had a bad experience. Just as others have said here, I've done some deals with stand up people on this forum. It sucks that you weren't able to check out all parts at the time of purchase. IMO, the Forum's new feedback function is a great way to flag people for future buyers/sellers (whether positive or negative). If you were to call the guy out in a legit way, at least others won't get screwed down the road.

Just my two cents...
Old 03-31-2013, 05:39 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Can the original ad be brought forward? A bad deed should be exposed, a "misunderstanding " clarified. The "feedback " score can be manipulated for good or ill ,not sure "scoring" can't become " political".
Old 03-31-2013, 05:58 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Four Low
Can the original ad be brought forward? A bad deed should be exposed, a "misunderstanding " clarified. The "feedback " score can be manipulated for good or ill ,not sure "scoring" can't become " political".
Sure, anything can be spun in one direction or another but at least people know to take a closer look. You can probably post a link to the original post in the feedback comment area.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Four Low
Cut and paste from add....

AEV High Steer. Includes track bar bracket, drag link, steering stabilizer, hardware and new TRE adapter. Used in great condition $200 OBO. Pickup Lake Forest CA or can ship on your dime. Thanks,
Old 03-31-2013, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Fugg it

can feedback only be done on a computer and not thru the iPhone app?
I haven't seen that option, but it would be nice to have. I will check into this.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:39 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for bringing the ad forward. Certainly not " great condition" , sad to think a JK is reduced to carting his sorry ass around. Karma will prevail.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:32 AM
JK Newbie

This has inspired me to leave feedback for my last couple of transactions. They went really well for me, but feel bad for the OP. You should def leave feedback.

Quick Reply: My rant for the day : hosed by a fellow jeeper on the forum.....