Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

My wife is abusing my Jk!

Old 02-25-2009, 06:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get over it

Originally Posted by doojer
Dude, don't be ticked. I'm gonna bet she didn't mean to get in an accident... hence the word "accident".

Just be glad she's okay. Don't worry about the Jeep, that's what insurance is for!
Good words in the post above.......Let it go. Arguing or quarreling over a dinged bumper just isn't worth it. Any day an accident happens is a shi#ty day. She's okay- that's the main thing and the only thing. You can buy a bumper. I hope it didn't sound like I was flaming ya' - sometimes written intentions don't come across like the spoken word.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Deviant,

The same scenario happened with my wife and the JK. They're both fine, and that is the main point. Only difference is we have the Mopar bumpers, so the final tally was the new Tacoma pick up she hit needed a new rear bumper, tailgate, and some body work, and the insurance quote on the JK came in at $70, including labor.
Go Steel!
Old 02-26-2009, 02:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by biglynny
Good words in the post above.......Let it go. Arguing or quarreling over a dinged bumper just isn't worth it. Any day an accident happens is a shi#ty day. She's okay- that's the main thing and the only thing. You can buy a bumper. I hope it didn't sound like I was flaming ya' - sometimes written intentions don't come across like the spoken word.
No I know noone is flaming me, thats the first thing she told me when she called......that she was ok, it was just a minor wreck.
Then she felt bad though, cuz she knows how I am about my vehicles. The cool part is, even when I get another stock cover, she knows she still owes me a Lod bumper down the road. Like I said before she's all about the steal bumper now that she's been in one accident.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:02 PM
JK Jedi

I just Gave my front bumper away sat to a guy who did a little crunch wheeling.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

My wifes cool with us just getting the Lod, but im trying to be finacially smart and just finding a factory replacement.......its not easy

If I dont find a cheap one soon I may give in

Quick Reply: My wife is abusing my Jk!