Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Net?

Old 11-29-2007, 09:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Net?

Hello everybody,
I am interested in getting one of these nets for the rear of the car, to make sure my dobe doesn't jump outta the car. No idea what this is called so its impossible for me to search it.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:28 PM
JK Newbie

Something like this, but maybe not so pricy

http://www.allthingsjeep.com/raingler-nets.html

Last edited by wayoflifette; 11-29-2007 at 09:44 PM. Reason: edited non sponsor link
Old 11-30-2007, 05:52 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One more kitten is dead... (it's not a car)

From what I've heard Raingler is not a good company to deal with anyway.

I spoke to David at Northridge about nets, because I want some for the sides and back too. Not for my dog (she's too old to even think about it), but more so to prevent my little girl from throwing things out. Apparently, someone else is supposed to be coming out with something. I have no idea on the pricing though.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by tgrt
From what I've heard Raingler is not a good company to deal with anyway.
My experience has been the opposite. I've had nothing but great service from Eddie at Raingler. I've bough two pet dividers, a cargo net, and a roof rack net. The roof rack net is too small, so I'm sending it back and Eddie will make a custom one for me. I also sent back one of the two pet dividers 'cause I couldn't make it fit. I've had no issues returning stuff and Eddie is quick to reply to e-mails.

Attaching the nets usually means getting a little creative and/or adding some footman loops (drilling, etc.). This might take some people by surprise. :-)

js.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:03 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fair enough. My opinion certainly comes second hand although from a reliable source. That person does participate on the forums, so I'll let them share their experience if they see fit.

Quick Reply: Net?