Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

New Jeep Wrangler Mountain

Old 01-08-2010, 11:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Jeep Wrangler Mountain

not sure if anyone has seen this yet... kind of goofy if you ask me.

[URL="http://www.jeepnewsnow.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3209"jeepnewsnow.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3209[/URL]

Jeep Wrangler Mountain

Further expanding the iconic Wrangler brand’s reach, Jeep delivers another high-impact, limited-edition model with the Jeep Wrangler Mountain edition.

The Jeep Wrangler Mountain edition is based on the Wrangler Sport S package, and is available on Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited 4x4 models.

Exterior features include a unique “Mountain” decal on the hood with latitude and longitude coordinates that represent an actual location relating to the “Mountain” theme of the vehicle; painted high-gloss Mineral Gray 17-inch Moab wheels, grille and bumper appliqués; tubular side steps; 32-inch tires; black tail lamp guards; and a fuel-filler door from Mopar.

Available exterior colors include Rescue Green Metallic Clear Coat, Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat and Deep Water Blue Pearl Coat.

Interior features include an embossed seat insert with embroidered “Mountain logo,” and anodized graphite heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) rings.

The Jeep Wrangler Mountain option package will be available at a U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of $1,820.

Last edited by mkjeep; 01-08-2010 at 12:15 PM. Reason: no clicky
Old 01-08-2010, 11:13 AM
JK Junkie

The best part of that announcement is the return of the Rescue Green color. The rest seems like stickers
Old 01-08-2010, 12:12 PM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Not prepared too much for a mountain with "tubular side steps".
Old 01-08-2010, 12:26 PM
JK Freak

To me, one of the great things about the Wrangler is the many unique ways that they can be configured. Purchasing one of these" factory editions" shows a lack of imagination on the buyers part. I guess to each their own but if it were me the Hood decals would have to go.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

those are expensive tubular side steps....
Old 01-08-2010, 01:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Any mention of the iPhone cradle and the matching eco shopping bags?

'cause that thing reeks of "I wear my penis as a decal on my vehicle" mall crawler.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

the above post lists "billiant black crystal pearl" as one of the colors. is this the same pearl black as the dodge rams are available in? i love black, but just a base black is so hard to take care of; the pearl looks much better imo. my toyota tacoma was black sand pearl, and i loved it. would be sweet if the jk came in such a color!!
Old 01-08-2010, 03:33 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess post bankrupt Chryslers way of innovating is slapping stickers on things..

http://jalopnik.com/5443804/chrysler...-we-got-nothin

A Jeep Liberty Renegade? You can't be serious.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Also offering "Islander" package. Both are cheese, especially the stickers. Sorry for the large pics.

Images from www.autoblog.com
Old 01-11-2010, 12:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

The more I see those pictures, the harder it is for me to believe. I mean, big colorful stickers? What do they see in today's auto market that suggests to them that bright colors and big stickers are going to win people over?

Quick Reply: New Jeep Wrangler Mountain