Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

New Mopar Hemi Kit

Old 09-27-2012, 03:37 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow...they came up. it wasnt in the contract to gaurantee california emissions standards? wtf? this is the number one priority when modifying a vehicle here. i would not accept this.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:48 PM
JK Newbie

Has any of this been resolved yet? Have they even tried to make this right? I am considering their services, but after reading this....
Old 01-27-2014, 11:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Does anyone know if mopar actually released this kit?
Old 06-22-2014, 03:04 AM
JK Newbie

Im doing a Hemi 6.4 Conversion later this year, An AEV Kit. Only thing with AEV you have to Cut And Weld new Engine Chassis Mounts, whereas MOPAR supply special Engine Mounts.
Does anyone know if these Engine Mounts are Mopar or Burnsville produced? Its easier for me to go with AEV as my Engineer will and has already approved AEV Kits! but if i can combine an AEV Kit with these mopar engine mounts it saves cutting up the chassis and its a true bolt up plug and play kit!
AEV wont supply me the Engine Mounts (only the frame brackets) so id say Mopar or Burnsville have a copyright on them?

Anyone done a conversion with the special Engine mounts?

Last edited by Oz-Jeep; 06-22-2014 at 03:07 AM.

Quick Reply: New Mopar Hemi Kit