Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

No door mirror solutions?

Old 06-25-2007, 06:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKGirl
don't get the mirror I got...not sure which one it is but it stinks....when you are on the freeway it just gets blown in and is useless...you have to tighten it everytime before you drive....and it was like 60.00 from Quadratec....totally worthless and I have not even had it two months!!!
JKGirl, is this the Lange quickdisconnect II mirror? i was about to get his one, but just wanted to makes sure this is not the one you're talking about. This one is also about $60 from Quadratec
Old 06-25-2007, 07:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by markderidder
moun10eer, Chip TJ, Caboose, BigJerm, JK Girl, Renegade, and Mr. T: Thank you for providing a very helpful discussion.

Dr. McNinja, and only_in_my_jeep: Sorry for bothering you with my lazyness. Point taken.

-Mark
Mark I did not mean to offend I just knew there had been several discussions on this and perhaps a search would help you out. I know it did me I was going to purchase something and found out I could make ones just as good and save money to do other things. I agree Doc's post was a little short but I did not mean mine to offend in any way. I apologize and not to defend any rudeness on my end but I have had a tremendous lack of sleep and I may have not worded things as good as I should have. Normally I would have researched and posted links to the discussions.
Old 06-25-2007, 07:21 AM
JK Newbie

Ha, No harm done Only_in_my_jeep, but thank you I've been on the otherside of this situation, and have felt the frustration of seeing a topic come up over an over again. It isn't much fun to be on this side however.

I'm just not going to search for something that I am wanting info on before posting every time. However I think I knew better on this one, so I am guilty

-Mark

Quick Reply: No door mirror solutions?