Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Northridge 4x4 Comes Thru

Old 03-15-2012, 10:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northridge 4x4 Comes Thru

Ordered a Trektop NX from them and there was an issue with the UPS delivery...despite my frustration, Northridge 4x4 was very patient and straightened everything out with UPS. Just wanted to let you all know that their customer service is pretty damn good. Needless to say, I'll be ordering from them again if I ever need anything.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Oh we know, and oh you will need more.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

You'll always need MORE...

such is life, such is JEEPING cheers
Old 03-16-2012, 12:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Then why haven't they responded to my email? I was gonna drop 10k with them, guess not...
Old 03-16-2012, 05:26 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

If we received your email then we reply I promise you that. If anybody doesn't receive a reply from us during normal business hours with in 1 hour chances are we didn't get the email. Give us a call on Monday and/or resend the email and I will be on it

David
Old 03-16-2012, 06:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Re: Northridge 4x4 Comes Thru

I totally agree that Northridge4x4 does come through for their customers.

In Jan 2008, I purchased the JK headlight upgrade. Recently I've been having wierd issues with the upgrade. Seems like every now and then one of the headlights goes out; not burned out, just out. I tinker with it and it works. Then a while late rthe other goes out.

Finally found a problem with one of the wiring adapters: The center pin on the plug that goes into the factory connector is recessed a little bit down into the connector on the wire adapter. And it lookes tarnished - possibly from shorting out???

So I e-mailed David and told him of the problem; said to call ARB and discuss it with them. ARB was fast and quick - said they have issues with the wire adapter but hadn't sen my problem. Regardledsss, they asked for my snail mail address and said they'd mail me two new wire adapter. Received them today. WIll keep them as backup spares just in case.

Way to go Northridge4x4 and ARB!
Old 03-19-2012, 03:31 PM
JK Newbie

I have to give Northridge credit for their customer service. I have been dealing with a nightmare on some Walker Evans wheels I ordered through them. Sean took extra steps to take and place my order correctly, but Walker Evans found a way to screw them up. They arrived without the powdercoat that was explicitly requested. To make matters worse ,Walker Evans has been totally unresponsive. The wheels have been in my garage for a week and they have refused to call me to make good by either paying for me to get them done locally or ship them back so they can do it. It got to the point where Northridge actually stepped in today and said they wanted to make sure I was a satisfied customer, and they would cover the powdercoating costs out of their pocket and sort it out with Walker Evans. I am glad to have ordered through a shop that I heard very positive things about on this forum. They have gone out of their way to help resolve a really frustrating situation. I actually just ordered an Or-Fab tire carrier from them as well. Word of caution to anyone thinking about Walker Evans wheels, though.

Quick Reply: Northridge 4x4 Comes Thru