Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Northridge 4X4 Customer Service

Old 01-06-2010, 09:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northridge 4X4 Customer Service

I’m doing some minor mods to my JK and with the opinion of a lot of individuals on this forum…I called David at Northridge 4X4. For those of you who have dealt with him, you already know, for those that haven’t you need to. You guys are absolutely right about exceptional customer service from David/Northridge. I sent a PM and he responded almost instantly. I had numerous questions and he called me directly, I don’t even think he was at the shop. I picked his brain for awhile to get his opinion of the right equipment for what I was looking for (and my budget). He answered all my questions without making me feel rushed or that I was an idiot. Not much bothers me more than people that think they’re better than others or smarter; we all start at the beginning.

I just ordered the Teraflex 2.5 Coil Lift w/Shocks, TF Front Track Bar, JKS Rear Track Bar, TF Front Lower CA’s, TF Steering Stabilizer, Quick Disconnects, Brake Lines, and Wheel Spacers. Hopefully I can get it all installed without sending for help.

Anyway, thanx to David, thanx to Northridge, and thanx to the individuals that post good information.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:26 AM
JK Super Freak

you will love that lift.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks like that phone call cost you a bit of $$$$$ but all worth it in the end once you bolt it all on.

post pics when its done
Old 01-06-2010, 09:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dxbjeep
looks like that phone call cost you a bit of $$$$$ but all worth it in the end once you bolt it all on.

post pics when its done
Everytime I call him it cost me $$$$ also. I need to stop calling him.

Ditto on Duradak's remarks!!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 09:46 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Duradak
I’m doing some minor mods to my JK and with the opinion of a lot of individuals on this forum…I called David at Northridge 4X4. For those of you who have dealt with him, you already know, for those that haven’t you need to. You guys are absolutely right about exceptional customer service from David/Northridge. I sent a PM and he responded almost instantly. I had numerous questions and he called me directly, I don’t even think he was at the shop. I picked his brain for awhile to get his opinion of the right equipment for what I was looking for (and my budget). He answered all my questions without making me feel rushed or that I was an idiot. Not much bothers me more than people that think they’re better than others or smarter; we all start at the beginning.

I just ordered the Teraflex 2.5 Coil Lift w/Shocks, TF Front Track Bar, JKS Rear Track Bar, TF Front Lower CA’s, TF Steering Stabilizer, Quick Disconnects, Brake Lines, and Wheel Spacers. Hopefully I can get it all installed without sending for help.

Anyway, thanx to David, thanx to Northridge, and thanx to the individuals that post good information.
Congrats!!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 10:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanx. You guys weren't kidding when you came up with the acronym for Jeep (Just Empty Every Pocket) ! I've always had trucks (don't know why I waited so long to enter the Jeep World, I love this girl) and thought they cost $$$, my plans for this girl is going to brake me. Like you guys state though, it'll all be worth it in the end...little by little .
Old 01-06-2010, 11:35 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't say enough about Northridge4x4....

Yes Northridge has emptied by pockets absolutely dry....but David and Stan have been awesome to deal with and have given me sound advice to get the best bang for my buck on Jeep components & accessories to work nicely as a DD and for those great off-road adventures with my family & JK members!
Old 01-06-2010, 12:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm almost to the point where I don't read these threads anymore. Only because I've never heard a bad word about Dave and I know that these threads are only about how awesome his customer service is. I buy almost all my parts from Dave.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:36 PM
JK Junkie

I don't think my wife is a big fan of Northridge 4x4, but I have bought just about everything from David, my Jeep is looking better all the time and being a Jeep newbie he provides a lot of great advice based on what I want to do, not just try and sell a lot of stuff.

I will be buying a lift from him this spring and plenty more in the future. Great service for sure
Old 01-06-2010, 04:28 PM
JK Freak

Congrat's! That was quite an order. If I were David and having sex I still would have taken your call. That's a lot of upgrading for one order, I'm jealous!

Quick Reply: Northridge 4X4 Customer Service