Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Northridge4x4.com

Old 02-10-2012, 12:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Northridge4x4.com

Is the greatest!!! F-Yeah! they tell the truth and know what hell they are talking about.
i just wish someone would have told me sooner
thanks Northridge4x4 for what its worth, you now have a new loyal customer
Old 02-10-2012, 12:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you elaborate?
Old 02-10-2012, 02:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

The ONLY downside that I have with them is the fact that they are on the west coast and I am on the east so, shipping takes a little longer. (I get a little impatient once I buy). Other than that, they are tops.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:34 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

David rules!! LOL!!
Old 02-10-2012, 06:25 PM
JK Newbie

Agree 100%. Made my 1st order with Northridge today. Found out one of the parts I ordered just became out of stock. Instead of sending me an email and passing it off, David called personally to apologize and to ask if I would like the part that is in stock or wait to ship it all together. Pure class. Yes sir, you have my business. I was completely dumbfounded. In 15 years of messing with cars, buying parts, etc...never has ANY of the parts shops called me until now.

Northridge4x4 rocks

JJ
Old 02-10-2012, 06:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If I order on Friday, I usually get the stuff the next Friday. It's worth it in my opinion. If your in GA your other options are, well not good.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:28 AM
JK Freak

I just ordered some stuff from them like 8 minutes ago, I didnt realize they were located on the west coast :( I was hoping to have my parts by mid week. ah well.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by skippyrock
I just ordered some stuff from them like 8 minutes ago, I didnt realize they were located on the west coast :( I was hoping to have my parts by mid week. ah well.
I bet if you kicked in the difference between ground shipping and expedited they would make it work for you
Old 02-11-2012, 08:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

ya know, there is more to life than just a low price. IF you want a low price go to walmart there is nothing of significant quality in all 100+thousand SQft of the place. You wont find ARB at walmart,and if you did you wouldn't want it. In this day and age its good to see places like Northridge that have exceptional customer service and pricing. There are shops closer to me than Northridge, but after talking to them on the phone. I will either order from them or take a ferry ride to see them when I go to lift my jeep.
Back to pricing.... I am ok if someone makes a little money off me, that is how we ALL make a living. But like the rest here, I refused to be fleeced just because it says jeep.

Last edited by flienlow; 02-11-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Quick Reply: Northridge4x4.com