Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Official: Polar Edition coming to the US

Old 11-13-2013, 09:40 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polar White

I picked up my new Polar Edition last Wednesday evening. I did some research before writing the check. If you build a Sahara and add the few Rubi items, the total cost is a little more than the sticker on the Polar. So there's a little incentive to buying the package. The power bulge hood is not vented like the Rubi, so it acts as a bird bath. The heated leather seats are nice, but weren't on my "wants" list. Got the tow group, track-lock, 430 Nav radio, automatic tranny, auto-temp control, remote start, etc. But the one thing I need to replace is the Rubi rock rails. My wife has bad knees and needs the Sahara side steps. With the Rubi rails, there's no step for her to get up into the Jeep. Also, Sahara steps will help to prevent the stone chips that are already showing up on the white rear fender flares in the first 400 miles.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:26 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone have pictures of the mountain decals on the hood? I need multiple pictures of the decal please. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Official: Polar Edition coming to the US