JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Talk (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/)
-   -   OK skibum...only people with red ones!! (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/ok-skibum-only-people-red-ones-7562/)

skibum 05-05-2007 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by JonGiovani (Post 78263)
I have a question? What the heck started this thread? (and since I have a pretty red Jeep I can ask!! LOL)

We were congratulating ourselves on our impeccable taste in Jeeps and it just sort of happened. Thank JKGirl. :yup:

dkt2g12 05-05-2007 06:07 PM

Rupedog I'm here to help.

SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captsam54 05-05-2007 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by dkt2g12 (Post 78431)

Well at least he has some support..... It's a growing up thing with Jeeps.. RED was always the PREFERRED COLOR.. AND US OF THOSE THAT GREW UP WITH THEM HAVE FOND REMERBERANCES OF THE TRUE NATURE/COLOR OF A "JEEP"..!!
OK it's late and I can't spell good..... with the dog and cat walking across my keyboard...

rupedog 05-05-2007 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by dkt2g12 (Post 78431)

Yahoo, I was starting to feel like Genral Custer instead of the Lone Ranger. Thanks for the back up. Charge!!!!!!

rupedog 05-05-2007 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by captsam54 (Post 78438)
Well at least he has some support..... It's a growing up thing with Jeeps.. RED was always the PREFERRED COLOR.. AND US OF THOSE THAT GREW UP WITH THEM HAVE FOND REMERBERANCES OF THE TRUE NATURE/COLOR OF A "JEEP"..!!
OK it's late and I can't spell good..... with the dog and cat walking across my keyboard...

That's funny, I had 5 jeeps and not one of them was red. 2 blk, 1 dark gun metal grey, 1 dark green, and 1 SILVER. spanning 24 years. Growing up with red? I don't think so there captsam.. back in the 60's and 70's the color of choice was green, yellow, and black if memory serves me right. But that was a long time ago so I wouldn't make book on it. I know that when they first went to yj's all the little yuppie kids were driving red. but they didn't know what they had. so I don't count them. Gosh I'm having fun with this. :yup: so take that red jeep of yours and put it in the garage so you don't give your neighborhood a bad name. :rotflmao1: :rotflmao1: :toung: I hope you know I just kidding around right?

mlbplayer86 05-05-2007 09:02 PM

Silver Silver Silver :rotflmao1:

OkieMike 05-05-2007 09:17 PM

OH what a great vanity tag

HIOSLVR

dkt2g12 05-05-2007 09:26 PM

Silver

Originally Posted by rupedog (Post 78449)
Yahoo, I was starting to feel like Genral Custer instead of the Lone Ranger. Thanks for the back up. Charge!!!!!!

where did you cop at??????

SILVER !!!!!!!!!!!

OkieMike 05-05-2007 09:28 PM

BTW silver here too!!!

Wife wanted red and they did not have one within 250 miles of OKC.

Whew... Lucked out on that one. the red clashes with the crimson and cream of the Sooners:grouphug:

skibum 05-06-2007 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by mlbplayer86 (Post 78489)
Silver Silver Silver :rotflmao1:

Get your own thread. :D Rupedog just hangs out here cuz he really WANTED a red one. :yup: