JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Talk (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/)
-   -   OK skibum...only people with red ones!! (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-talk-26/ok-skibum-only-people-red-ones-7562/)

skibum 05-06-2007 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by OkieMike (Post 78497)
BTW silver here too!!!

Wife wanted red and they did not have one within 250 miles of OKC.

Whew... Lucked out on that one. the red clashes with the crimson and cream of the Sooners:grouphug:

Yeah, you're right, if it was red it would have gone better with the colors of a decent football team.............GO HUSKERS (went to high school in Omaha). :rock: :ya: :rotflmao2:

JeepDog 05-06-2007 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by skibum (Post 78400)
We can get back to the Jeep fight in a minute.........but for all you members of subordinate services, just be advised that those of us with a true calling (USAF) refer to those of you on the ground , or the sea, as TARGETS. :yup:

........and my red Jeep is better than your (fill in the blank) Jeep. :D

Wait...didn't the USAF spawn off the US ARMY? So I look at it as a group that THOUGHT they could do it better....NOT....yeah I WAS in the ARMY.

And yes MY Red Jeep is better then your Red Jeep...haha....:rotflmao1:

rupedog 05-06-2007 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by dkt2g12 (Post 78496)
where did you cop at??????

SILVER !!!!!!!!!!!

Blaine, Wa. City cop then Deputy in Or.
Why???????? send me a PM

rupedog 05-06-2007 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by OkieMike (Post 78497)
BTW silver here too!!!

Wife wanted red and they did not have one within 250 miles of OKC.

Whew... Lucked out on that one. the red clashes with the crimson and cream of the Sooners:grouphug:

Alright Silver, Now here is a man that gets to wear the pants in the family. (well maybe some of the time like the rest of us. ):naw:

rupedog 05-06-2007 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by skibum (Post 78593)
Get your own thread. :D Rupedog just hangs out here cuz he really WANTED a red one. :yup:

OH ya! Well your mother wears combat boots. I'm starting to run out of insults.:thinking: :crazyeyes:

rupedog 05-06-2007 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by skibum (Post 78610)
Yeah, you're right, if it was red it would have gone better with the colors of a decent football team.............GO HUSKERS (went to high school in Omaha). :rock: :ya: :rotflmao2:

I know you meant to Spell HUSKIES, and red is no where close to purple and gold. :rotflmao1:

newjag 05-06-2007 02:04 PM

Last night watched the movie Meet the Fockers and boy did they get in trouble with the red Jeep . The trooper jailed them for having a red Jeep lol.

dkt2g12 05-06-2007 02:06 PM

see silver is better..........

rupedog 05-06-2007 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by newjag (Post 78784)
Last night watched the movie Meet the Fockers and boy did they get in trouble with the red Jeep . The trooper jailed them for having a red Jeep lol.

That was not a red jeep, that was a Volks wagon "thing" it was made back in the 70's. YOU! consider yourself slapped silly.

newjag 05-06-2007 02:21 PM

OK it was a Red thing that looked like a Jeep. Same consequences.