Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Ordering from Quadratec

Old 01-02-2011, 10:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The other fun part about QT is they only price match in-stock items. When I ordered my wheels they only had one in-stock so they would not price match. Talk to Bryan (Bustabizz) at 4wd.com. He's hooked me up on a few quotes and purchases. Plus, usually free shipping.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

I've placed 6 orders with them over this last year and only had one item listed as back ordered. This was just recently and figured it was due to the holidays. They happily canceled that item from my order and were very nice about it. That being said I just bought some bumpers from Northridge4x4 and I don't think anyone could beat their customer service!! Thanks Dave!!
Old 01-02-2011, 11:48 AM
JK Freak

Yeah I would cancel the order but it was a present from someone and I don't want to be an inconvience on them... Looks like I will just wait... Northridge will get my business when I pick up some Or-Fab sliders.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Sir...

...here's the deal with them! They have GIANT ASS BUILDINGS ON THEIR PROPERTY and I really believe there's NOTHING in them! They did me wrong twice...you know what happens on the third time...ain't happening again! I had an item backordered one time for seven frickin' months...yes, I said SEVEN MONTHS. I kept the order active just to see how long it would take for them to get it to me and SEVEN MONTHS LATER i received it. After two weeks, they said I would have it, 'any day,' was I believe their verbage. I ordered directly from the mfg. after the two weeks and had it a week later...but it took another SIX months and one week to get it from them. I did it solely for the laugh factor...then returned it! My brother and friends have had similar issues. Here's my suggestion to you, order from them on Ebay because you know they have that crap or go to their tent show sale thing because that crap is right in front of you...otherwise, David at Northridge...he'll tell ya the way it is and he'll take care of ya...NO QUESTIONS/NO LIES/NO BULLSHIT!!!
Old 01-02-2011, 12:46 PM
JK Freak

They just plain suck i found the smittybilt bumper i wanted on jcwhitney for 349 called quadtrek they said they would match but at the end it came up to 426 because of shipping surcharge they said jcwhitney would charge that as well but wierd just ordered from jcwhitney and got the bumper out the door for 353. No surcharge they do anything they can to get around price matching they totally suck.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

3 orders in the last 2 months...the last was 5 items from 4 different vendors...all shipped within 24 hours and arrived within 3 days. I have ordered from a couple others places and even the in stock items take over a week to get to me. Thier shipping prices may be higher, but I am getting basically 2 or 3 day shipping for the cost of 5 day ground with other places.

I won't order from anyone BUT Quadratec from now on.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

For anyone that lives in QT's neighborhood and WANTS to dish out more for something they want, more power to ya! For those who live farther away, it's not a gamble on when your stuff is gonna come that anyone wants. As for me, I won't even bother checking their website for items anymore. They're flat out not competitive.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:22 PM
JK Freak

Yeah... Im calling Dave tomorrow.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:59 PM
JK Freak

So I call QT today to cancel my order and they feed me this line of "We cant cancel it because its already on order" So After arguing a bit they realize that Im pissed and they take $15 off their way over priced shipping.

GRR! Last order period!
Old 01-04-2011, 01:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

NEVER ordering from them again!! Overpriced shipping and most items are on backorder.

Quick Reply: Ordering from Quadratec