Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Overkill engineering bumpers????

Old 11-29-2011, 08:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Overkill engineering bumpers????

Is this company still alive? Ive been looking at the Jeep JK grumpy xtreme ... I love it... But then I read of horror stories of the company charging CC and customers waiting up to a year and still haven't received their product.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mos11b
Is this company still alive? Ive been looking at the Jeep JK grumpy xtreme ... I love it... But then I read of horror stories of the company charging CC and customers waiting up to a year and still haven't received their product.
if you are referring to Arabias overkill engineering, than yes they are still open. i was there just the other day. Im not sure if they still sell parts , no reason to think otherwise though.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jtjk

if you are referring to Arabias overkill engineering, than yes they are still open. i was there just the other day. Im not sure if they still sell parts , no reason to think otherwise though.
I'm not sure about the Arabias name ... Going to call them when I get back from vacation.

I really want this bumper
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2761066126.jpg
Views:	557
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	243857
Old 12-06-2011, 01:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

The guy in Virginia I think? If it is stay away. I had Overkill build a rear bumper for my Tacoma. Quoted 90 days, delivered in 6 months. Charged me up front and then the bumper didn't come close to fitting. Had to file a small claims case to get a refund which took another 6 months.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:04 PM
JK Newbie

I'm interested to see what you find out. I've been on a hunt for their rear corner guards. I've tried calling and emailing them two months ago, but had no luck in contacting them. I was hoping to find a dealer that had a surplus of their items.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SilverBolt
The guy in Virginia I think? If it is stay away. I had Overkill build a rear bumper for my Tacoma. Quoted 90 days, delivered in 6 months. Charged me up front and then the bumper didn't come close to fitting. Had to file a small claims case to get a refund which took another 6 months.
Thanks for the advice! Sorry for your troubles... Shame too... They make some awesome bumpers

Quick Reply: Overkill engineering bumpers????