Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Please help

Old 09-01-2019, 11:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help

I have a 2007 JKU I was driving down the highway it started missing bad bad I turned it off and restarted it ran fine about a mile the started missing and died . There was no spark from coil pack so went and replaced it still no spark .
Had it towed back to my house stopping at parts store along the way scan said PCM was bad so I ordered it , while waiting for pcm to get here I for some reason got a test light and was checking all the plugs to be sure and found M-19 was blown I put new fuse jeep started but was missing and all of a sudden the new coil pack shorted out and jeep died .
So put old one back on and changed fuse again o and M-19 is ASD #1and #2 is what it says . Ok jeep still misfiring so put new cam and crank sensor put another new coil new pcm and new plugs jeep still runs like crap well at the coil # 3 has no fire coming out of the coil pack all the others are firing but not 3 how’s that happen please help this jeep is my only car and it’s been down for 2 weeks now .

Quick Reply: Please help