Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Poison Spyder products don't deliver

Old 07-02-2008, 04:22 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poison Spyder products don't deliver

I have been waiting since January for my rocker guards that I was told at the time of purchase would be delivered in 3 weeks. Every week I call is another lame excuse and then told they would be finished in a week. Every week i call every week am told the same bs. Management and owner have never returned one of my 20 plus calls. Everyone I speak to says good luck on getting my guards. BUYER BEWARE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM POISON SPYDER PRODUCTS OR YOU WILL BE SITTING AROUND WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING AND TOLD A BUNCH OF LIES ALONG THE WAY. For the record I have been told they are in powder coating for the past 2 months, must be one hell of a powder coat.
Old 07-02-2008, 04:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow. I feel for you. I have a hard time not whipping out the card when I browse their site but thank god for threads like this. January? unbelievable.

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder products don't deliver