Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Poison Spyder ON THE WAY!

Old 04-30-2008, 08:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poison Spyder ON THE WAY!

Finally, I put my order in mid January and the stuff is finally shipping out. My credit card just got charged, so I'm looking for it by Friday(fingers crossed).

I got the Rocker Knockers with sliders and body armor. I'll post some pics when I get them. It could be a delay for me to install because I'm getting the armor powdercoated a custom color. I wanted to go with a color closer to the body since I have the painted flares.

I know some others ordered so I hope to see others pictures here! I'm looking forward to some front bumper pics...
Old 04-30-2008, 08:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Can't wait to see them! I can't wait to see them used and see how well they hold up! Make sure to take pics for us!
Old 04-30-2008, 08:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Ctimrun
Can't wait to see them! I can't wait to see them used and see how well they hold up! Make sure to take pics for us!
I need to see some more pictures of that Hanson front bumper too!

I almost cancelled my Rocker Knocker order last week for a Hanson front bumper. I figured the body armor alone would get me through the Rubicon. They charged my card the day I was gonna call. I'm still not 100% sure on front bumper yet though. On the otherhand, I know that the PSC rockers I'm totally sold on. I'm hoping to see some more bumpers firsthand at the Jeepers Jambo in a couple months. I probably won't have any more cash for mods til then anyway.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by kidjeep
I need to see some more pictures of that Hanson front bumper too!

I almost cancelled my Rocker Knocker order last week for a Hanson front bumper. I figured the body armor alone would get me through the Rubicon. They charged my card the day I was gonna call. I'm still not 100% sure on front bumper yet though. On the otherhand, I know that the PSC rockers I'm totally sold on. I'm hoping to see some more bumpers firsthand at the Jeepers Jambo in a couple months. I probably won't have any more cash for mods til then anyway.
Well if you would like any pictures in particular let me know and I will take them for you. The Hanson stuff is very nice, I think you would be pleased!
Old 05-01-2008, 11:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Ctimrun
Well if you would like any pictures in particular let me know and I will take them for you. The Hanson stuff is very nice, I think you would be pleased!
I had a Hanson bumper on my TJ and have seen lots of TJ bumpers, but only the Rubicon Express long arm JK with the Hanson bumper in person. I know it's quality.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have the PSC tube fenders on order, they are scheduled to ship on Monday.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default PSC Rocker Knockers (billed, at least)

I just found this thread while searching "tube fenders," and good thing I did. It made me remember that back in February I ordered PSC Rocker-Knockers and haven't checked on the their status for some time. So, I looked at my credit card billing statement online, and the card was billed back on April 24th (two weeks ago.) I hope this means that they are on their way!

Ty...
Old 05-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Take pics Ty.... I don't want to see them at the BBQ first!
Old 05-08-2008, 04:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SoCal_JK_2dr
I just found this thread while searching "tube fenders," and good thing I did. It made me remember that back in February I ordered PSC Rocker-Knockers and haven't checked on the their status for some time. So, I looked at my credit card billing statement online, and the card was billed back on April 24th (two weeks ago.) I hope this means that they are on their way!:thumbsup:

Ty...

LOL, no, it just means their rent's due.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:54 PM
JK Freak

I had the armor and flares ordered several months back but canceled after a month or so and spent the money elsewhere. Might have to reorder

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder ON THE WAY!