Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Principal Comes Under Fire for Protecting Jeep From Hail

Old 04-29-2015, 08:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My first thought was she should not be a Jeep owner! Shame on her!
Old 04-29-2015, 08:56 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by RoysRig
Honestly I think the fitting punishment here is to let all the kids in the school have an egging day on her vehicle. I think all would be forgiven then.
Waste of eggs....that would be akin to chicken sterilization
Old 04-29-2015, 09:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

We live in a society of no consequences. And our Prez leads by example.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:39 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Am I the only one that caught that she already had a reserved parking spot?
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	608719
Old 04-29-2015, 12:12 PM
JK Freak

If these are the decisions she is making I don't think she should run a school. If she is that concerned about her vehicle then she should get a beater to drive to school and leave her precious jeep at home in a garage.
Old 04-30-2015, 02:07 AM
Former Member

Just watched the video. The dude that defends her by saying she has increased the junior school test scores blows my mind. What good is a test score if your kids die of smoke inhalation during a fire because THE MARKED EXIT IS BLOCKED. That guy is goofier than the principal AND he reproduced Where is Charles Darwin when you really really need him
Old 04-30-2015, 07:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Definitely shouldn't be a jeep owner
Old 04-30-2015, 08:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

My wife is a teacher in the same county. At the Principal's school, she is known for her love of her Jeep. Word also spread quickly and early that this had been dealt with and similar misjudgments would not be occurring in the future. Don't know if there were any formal repercussions though. Softball-size hail was forecast and there were tornado warnings, but still a horrible decision on her part IMHO.

My first thought when I saw the news was the opportunity she missed to get one of those fancy vented hoods.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:59 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Run2Ga
My wife is a teacher in the same county. At the Principal's school, she is known for her love of her Jeep. Word also spread quickly and early that this had been dealt with and similar misjudgments would not be occurring in the future. Don't know if there were any formal repercussions though. Softball-size hail was forecast and there were tornado warnings, but still a horrible decision on her part IMHO.

My first thought when I saw the news was the opportunity she missed to get one of those fancy vented hoods.
Yea probably no repercussions. She is a principal and has ties with people. There are a lot of politics in the education system. Main reason why my wife switched careers after 5 years of teaching. RN now so making way more money so I'm not complaining.
But as a principal she is making bank on top of insurance coverage so there is no excuse for her actions.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:00 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Run2Ga
My thought exactly! I've been secretly hoping for some hail damage so I have an excuse to get me that fancy vented hood! Or cut into my brand new hood to install that PS louver!

Quick Reply: Principal Comes Under Fire for Protecting Jeep From Hail