Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

ProComp Lift

Old 02-07-2007, 01:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ProComp Lift

I know you guys may or may not like procomp brand products. I have had them before and they are ok.

I am a bit disappointed. I saw the Off-road Adventures Magazine that 4 wheel parts sends out. It seems that the boys at PC are making/selling 2" and 4" lift. The 4" for the unlimited is moderately priced.

I called the guys at 4WP and they gave me a quick break down of the build components.

It comes with:

Front Coils
Rear spacers
Sway bar extensions (whatever that means)
Track Bar relocater brackets
Regular Procomp Shocks

Take those rear spacers with a grain of salt, how good can that set up be?

Does anyone else know anything about these?

Last edited by Cesar; 02-07-2007 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:17 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

4" spacers.

No thanks.
Old 04-01-2007, 07:35 AM
JK Newbie

cesar the procomp lift 4 inch has springs front and rear for onloy $10 more than the spacer verison. I am looking at the same and was wondering if anybody was running the procomp 4" lift
Old 04-01-2007, 08:38 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by telephonebilly
cesar the procomp lift 4 inch has springs front and rear for onloy $10 more than the spacer verison. I am looking at the same and was wondering if anybody was running the procomp 4" lift

4wd put the lift on the JK giveaway jeep. A friend of mine, Bryan Hart has drove it through the mountains a couple hundred miles and said the ride was good. It'll be in Moab this week.

He's going to do some light wheeling with it. I'll find out what he thinks when they get back.

Quick Reply: ProComp Lift