Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

PureJeep is a joke! - RESOLVED

Old 01-23-2008, 01:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife
Look, as I said before, all I want to do is help out (and believe me, there is a lot that I can do to help)
With all do respect, maybe this is why you dont seem to feel the same pain as we do. Most manufacturers know who you are and I am sure you are NOT somebody that they will make wait. As a matter of fact, you usually get the products before they are available. I know that you have alot invested in this website but to us, its more of a community of Jeep enthusiasts that are not close friends with the manufacturers. We are mostly blue collar workers that expect what we pay for, when we pay for it and with the qual;ity and customer service that these new prices should command. We dont have the special ability to lean on somebody to get ewhat we need.
This forum should be viewed by the manufacturers often so they can see what we think. I appreciate you leaving it on here so we can all learn who we can and cannot trust as far as manufacturers / Accessory retail sales companies.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:22 PM
JK Freak

Okay, if you've been talking to Steve directly, I'll try talking to him now and see what can be done. For what it's worth, I really do understand your frustration and I just want to help out and I promise that I will still do what I can.
I really do appreciate that. I've never been accused a committing a terrorist act before, but thank you for being the first . I could have handled this different. Feel free to delete it if you would like.

Last edited by BYU JK; 01-23-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

I agree .. you should scratch your name on Clackey's bumper... only after you have put his bumper on YOUR JEEP ("What it's got my name on it doesn't it)...

[just a little humour]
Old 01-23-2008, 01:31 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by round eyes
I agree .. you should scratch your name on Clackey's bumper... only after you have put his bumper on YOUR JEEP ("What it's got my name on it doesn't it)...

[just a little humour]
I will need some help with this project because he is right, it is very solid and very heavy.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:32 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"Hey Aaron! Look what I've got!!!!"
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-031S.JPG
Views:	434
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	5626  
Old 01-23-2008, 01:33 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CLACKEY(_!_)
"Hey Aaron! Look what I've got!!!!"
I HATE YOU AND I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN. Very funny, LOL
Old 01-23-2008, 01:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

So far as I know, PUREJEEP hadn't been advertising that their rear bumper tire-carriers were available until about a month ago. Granted, there were many vendors selling them anyway and they probably shouldn't have. BTW, it was only 5 months and not 8 - not that it makes that much of a difference as it's still a long time.

Pure Jeep should not have allowed these vendors to pre order them! I had one order in April 07 until I went with Jeeperman's rear bumper. Which myself, my vendor and numerous other people/ vendors had issues with Jeeperman.

All everyone wants is the vendor to be honest, upfront and give us a time frame and stick to it. If they cannot meet their own dead line we deserve to be given some type of credit for the delay.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:37 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by byucoug
I HATE YOU AND I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN. Very funny, LOL
Great! now change your sig. I'll seeya later tonight and I'll bring you some cheese to go along with that Whine!

By the way did you see how high the front of my Jeep is now with those new springs!!
Old 01-23-2008, 01:39 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CLACKEY(_!_)
Great! now change your sig. I'll seeya later tonight and I'll bring you some cheese to go along with that Whine!
I do like cheese, but the sig wont change.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:46 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Mini-me
Pure Jeep should not have allowed these vendors to pre order them! I had one order in April 07 until I went with Jeeperman's rear bumper. Which myself, my vendor and numerous other people/ vendors had issues with Jeeperman.

All everyone wants is the vendor to be honest, upfront and give us a time frame and stick to it. If they cannot meet their own dead line we deserve to be given some type of credit for the delay.
Trust me, I agree with what you are saying but I'm not so sure what kind of power a manufacturer like PUREJEEP has to tell vendor what they can and can't do with their business. I think a lot of times, vendors put out anything and everything they can just so that they can the bragging rights to say that they have everything and everything first. Unfortunately, this can cause consumers to think that products are actually available when they are not.

Quick Reply: PureJeep is a joke! - RESOLVED