Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quadratec= bad customer service

Old 08-23-2011, 05:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered the quadratec exclusive front bumper light brackets last week....64.99, I think was the listing price, they were gonna charge me $63 to ship to Hawaii. So I called to try to get a deal and the rep told me he could send it priority for $21.... I'm not impressed with they're shipping rates (even started thread about it) but I can't really comment on the service. It's unfortunate that some people have great experiences and others have terrible ones. It doesn't take much to lose someone's business and word spreads quickly.......I still check Amazon before buying anything.......
Old 08-23-2011, 05:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would like to deal with them, but when I attempted to order a $30 item, and was quoted a$70 shipping fee, that pretty much eliminated them from my online providers list.
I realize I live outside the country, but I have dealt with many companies that have found
much less expensive ways to ship internationally. Some even deem it profitable to establish
a warehouse in Canada, ie; Northridge 4x4.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've ordered a lot through Joe here on the forum and have had no issues, on the contrary, Joe will hook you up.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:09 PM
JK Newbie

Joe has done nothing for me..., I ordered the AEV hood and have been waiting almost 9 weeks for it. Joe will not answer ant of my e-mails and to be honest I am thinking of canceling my order. Joe has told me ( it will be 10 more days) twice already and guess what...,, it's not here yet. I was also told that I would be compensated for my wait. We will see what happens but I am not really expecting anything.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

I canceled my order last night after they could not tell me when or if my stuff would be delivered. And the online chat dude was rude not a good way to do business. So never again I will just use my local offroad shop.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default ...MAKE IT SIMPLE and

CALL David @ Northridge...NO BS like who u mentioned here and it will be to your door fast...NONE OF THIS MONTH AFTER MONTH...it's been a HALF-a-YEAR...WHERE'S MY STUFF!!! DOESN'T HAPPEN WHEN IT COMES FROM WASHINGTON...if he doesn't have it, he's UPFRONT and TELLS YOU THAT and will have it DROPSHIPPED TO YOU or HAVE IT AT YOUR DOOR, ASAP!!!
Old 08-24-2011, 05:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

I asked if they would wave the shipping fee's on a set of KC HiLite's, the response: "no, UPS has to make money too". Where is the middle finger emoticon? I do enjoy the catalogs though!
Old 08-24-2011, 05:59 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Joe hands down! Ive never had a problem with this company even before I started going to Joe
Old 08-24-2011, 06:08 AM
JK Freak

cheaper parts and shipping on other websites, qtec lost me to bad customer service and prices
Old 08-24-2011, 06:08 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I contacted Joe, so I am sure you guys will be seeing him post soon...

As for ALL companies, they ALL have that one guy (sometimes a few) that dont help you out the way you would expect. Before you guys jump the gun, let him or another at Quadratec try to make things right

Quick Reply: Quadratec= bad customer service