Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quadratec Customer Service

Old 09-23-2013, 11:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quadratec Customer Service

Just wanted to post a quick 'Thank You' to Rick @Quadratec. I had previously experienced customer service issues with Quadratec and had posted about some of my frustrations. Rick was very quick to make it right and went above and beyond to keep me as a Quadratec customer, giving me the utmost confidence to order from them again. Thanks guys!
Old 09-24-2013, 07:14 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you lkinmond for taking the time post your experience with Quadratec. We always appreciate hearing feedback from our customers, positive or negative, because it helps us to improve.

Thank you for shopping with Quadratec
Old 11-04-2013, 07:15 PM
JK Newbie

Thumbs up Quadratec Service - Job Well Done

Over the past several weeks, months and years, I have purchased many products from Quadratec. I can not recall one time that Quadratec did not work diligently to make my purchase experiences positive ones, (any of the rare issues were dealt with promptly).

From dealing with Rick on this forum, their website, quick shipping, rapid responses, price matching, free shipping for JK-forum members, competitive pricing - this is one great company to deal with. Note, I didn't say least expensive....but the service from Quadratec makes up for any small difference in pricing. Working with Rick alone - is a tremendous value added service.

A first class company to deal with - Hi Five!
Old 11-04-2013, 07:30 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah Qtec's rep here Rick is really helpful. So far, the majority of my business goes to Qtec and Northridge.
Old 11-05-2013, 02:49 AM
JK Junkie

I've bought many any item from Quadratec without any issues. By the way, the free shipping is nice. Thanks
Old 11-05-2013, 04:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been a Quadratec customer for longer than I can remember and I have nothing but good things to say about them.
Small story:
I remember one order in particular where among many items I had ordered the rubber weatherstripping for my old YJ doors.
When it arrived, the order had weatherstripping for 2 left doors.
When I notified customer service they immediately sent another FULL kit ... no questions asked - Totally free of charge.
And I live half a world away as you can tell .
Thanks Quadratec for making Jeepers happy anywhere they may be.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:00 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've never had an issue with quadratec. The only suggestion I have for them, is to know the products they sell thoroughly. However, with as much as they do sell, I don't think it is physically possible for them to know every detail of every product. With that, I give them a pass.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

I will never go back to Quadratec, terrible customer service. If they don't have an item you've paid for there's no notification, months go by and finally if you call them, some rocket scientist says "Oh yeah, that's on backorder..." 90% of what Quadratec sells is cheaper on Amazon.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:31 AM
JK Newbie

I have ordered most of my stuff thru Qtec with mostly happy results.. I recommend calling in your order or using the chat feature of the website.. this is because of never knowing if your item is in stock or not! If it's not in stock at the time of the order, good luck finding out the ACTUAL date you will get it.. you get the it's scheduled to be in next week run-around.. with that said.. I WILL ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. Just wish they'd get the website to show QUANTITY ON HAND. Nothing worse than ordering a product and having to wait who knows how long to get it..
Old 11-06-2013, 06:08 AM
JK Freak

Default Quadratec Service

Originally Posted by lkinmond
Just wanted to post a quick 'Thank You' to Rick @Quadratec. I had previously experienced customer service issues with Quadratec and had posted about some of my frustrations. Rick was very quick to make it right and went above and beyond to keep me as a Quadratec customer, giving me the utmost confidence to order from them again. Thanks guys!
For more years that I can remember, I,ve ordered from Quadratec. Great everything,
but on my last order,( 3 items) all were shipped separately. Turns out, from diff. locations.
First package came UPS, it came properly and on time. Now though, they also subcontract
between UPS and the Post Office. Packages 2 and 3 came 4 days later. Post Office is MORONS!
If I can get UPS service from a company I'll order, if its Postal Service, I'll Pass!

Quick Reply: Quadratec Customer Service